~Something Going On~

Lilly's POV:

"Mhmm" I rolled over to face away from the window whilst pulling the quilt closer to my chest.

Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at the time 7:30 am. Why am I up earlier than usual?! This is odd.

I got up and got ready, I kept my hair natural and wore a white shirt with grey jogging bottoms.

As I walked downstairs I could hear the sound of the TV and I could smell something beautiful, it was warm and welcoming.

As I made it to the bottom of the step I saw Brad smiling at me "Mornin' love" he's smile was so kind and made me feel safe, it does sound weird... I know. "Morning... and what happened to the ridiculous 'my wild heart' aye?" teasing him was just entertainment to me, I done it daily...

"C'mere" he held my hand leading me to the kitchen. Oh. My.Gosh... "Brad! You shouldn't have! Thank you so much" I gave him a massive hug! he literally made me breakfast!

Brad sat me down in my chair, he walked to the kettle so he could make me a cup of coffee. I don't really drink coffee but... Oh well!

I began to eat what he has cooked me, it was warm tasty waffles with berries on top! It was all cute and well presented, I owe him now.

"Oh. When you finish come into the living room, I got something for you hun" What is this?! My birthday? "Okay..." I gave him a well know 'mysterious look' which actually made him chuckle.

I finished eating, it was lovely! I wish I could eat it all over again... If that made any sense... "I'm here~" walking towards Brad as he smirked... a very weird one actually. "Okay, close your eyes..." Is this a proposal?! I did as he instructed anyway... "Open!" Wow. He must be having a laugh! This is a joke isn't it?

"Brad! This is so sweet... Thank you!" There infront of me he held and enormous basket of beautiful flowers in all different shapes, sizes and colors!

"What's all this for?" Okay, this was kind of weird... He must want a huge favor in return... No one could be this nice and not accept anything back! "Just think of it as a treat... Oh, and there's more later!" More?! Something is definitely going on...

There possibly couldn't be more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTD: What is Brad up to?

AOTD: Its a secret... The next chapter might reveal... Or the one after...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~