~Back To School~

Lilly's POV:

We all just came back from the summer holidays and are now entering a place of boredom and judgement. School. I was just walking to meet Leanne until I saw Brad, he was with his 'gang' but he looked even more perfect than the last time I saw him... I mean,like, damn. "Hey home girl~ what's up???" Leanne came running towards me full of excitment, "H-hey what's up gurl?" My focus was then drawn mainly to Leanne, "I'm good, c'mon lets walk to lesson, we're gonna be late"

*** In Maths ***

Maths. My worst subject. I seriously suck at this, I'm bottom set. "Okay class, we have a new seating plan now, last lesson was terrible and you were too talkative" the teacher hushed the class successfully, "Okay... On this table Lilly J and Brad S please" sir commanded. "Just us two?" We replied in chorus.

*** Lesson ***

I was just doodling all over the table, I was bored, c'mon, you do it too! "Try this typical exam style question now" Sir just went on and on... "Lilly..." Brad's deep accent snapped me back to reality, "Yeah?..." I could feel my cheeks turn red... Damn. "You have some ink on your face... Here let me get it for you" he placed his hand on my cheek and our eyes locked together. "There", "Thanks" my voice couldn't be any quieter than this, I felt butterflies hit me harder and faster than a truck.