~The Willow Tree~

Lilly's POV:

All my other lessons has finished. I began to walk home slowly taking my time. I feel like I need to think about things.

Brad.

The name constantly popped into my thoughts, not in a bad way but I was just desperate to know what he wanted. He seemed so mysterious... all I need to know now is that I have to meet him dead at 5:30.

*** Home ***

It is 4:55 pm. I got home a while ago and chose to eat, I was starving! I decided to have a fruit salad in the end.

I ran upstairs to my bedroom after saying my goodbyes to my parents. They're going on a holiday and since I'm old enough, I can take care of myself, so the entire house is mine for a month or so.

I looked in my closest, eyeing every piece of clothing I own. I wanted to wear something cosy but decent enough to go outside.

I chose to wear a soft pink sweater crop top with light blue jeans. I had a pair of white Converse to go with it. My hair was curly and in a loose ponytail with a a soft pink ribbon to go with my crop top.

It is now 5:20 I thought it'd be good if I left now so I can take a slow walk there.

I walked out of the house remembering to bring my keys with me since my parents are now on holiday.

The slow walk began. I took my time getting to my destination.

Time went incredibly fast and I had to fast-walk to the Willow tree. I saw that Brad was already there but he wasn't alone. There beside him looked like a very trustworthy, friendly and loving Golden Retriever. I absolutely love dogs but our family never had one! Brad sat in the far distance under the tree admiring the beauty of our environment.

"Hey Brad" I called to him, his head turned and greeted me with a warm smile. "How are you love?" again I smiled at the cute pet name/nickname "I'm good, who's this?" I answered in a 'dog' talk sort of way. I began to stroke Brad's dog "Her name is Jesse, it looks like she likes you" I laughed in reply and carried on petting her "Awh, she's a little cutie isn't she?" Brad smiled at our bonding.

"So what did you want me here for Brad?" I questioned him nosily "Well... just to hang out and talk... you know?" he replied in a very unsure way. "Well then lets talk" I started off the conversation confidently "Go on then" he smiled softly "Erm... what's up with all these names?" he looked suprised but he's heard it before, so he shouldn't be. "Well I thought it was... nice" he raised and eyebrow "Do you not like it then? it's okay if you don't..." I replied very quickly but stumbled over my words "W-well... I do... but..." my words couldn't process "I'll create my own one then. One that we'd both like..." he began eagerly "Well... Okay, I don't mind" I agreed with him, it definitely would be cute... in a friend way... right? "What about..." he was clearly thinking far too hard on this "Well, lets keep it simple, our personality is wild..." I stated "Wild heart!" he shouted out proudly after thinking all that time "What?" I questioned not trying to sound rude "Well, it's like 'sweet heart' except we both have wild personalities together and... I like it! do you?" he got really close to me full of excitement waiting for my opinion "I love it! its fantasic!" he gave me an enormous grin and wrapped his arms around me "Yay~"

We spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing. Shortly after we went to have a meal at McDonalds together and he walked me home. Brad kept on questioning if I was going to be okay by myself, I reassured him saying I'll be fine and with that, we said out goodbyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK SO MUCH FOR 24 VOTES AND 600 VIEWS!

xx -Phich- xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~