~Guilt~

Brad's POV:

Arghhh. The guilt is eating me up. I just want to lay in my bedroom all by myself. No. I need to apologize to Lilly... She's such a sweet person and wouldn't do a bad thing. She was only trying to help, she really cares about me. Or she used to anyway... I can't believe I snapped at her like that! Argh I hate myself so much! This is all my fault.

"Brad, honey, are you alright?" my mum peeped through the door and found me laying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling emotionless I replied "yeahhh..." I sighed a little. I really didn't need my mum's help. I know what I need to do. "Alright then, speak to me later if you need me" she's so understanding, that's why I love my mum. "Yep, will do"

Lilly's POV:

I heard a knock on my door, I think its mum, she must've forgotten her keys again, ah she's so forgetful but I love her to bits, as well as the rest of my family.

I opened the door to find the person I didn't wanted to turn up. Brad. He looks upset. Not as if he cried, but upset. "What do you want?." I gave him a cold look, it hurt to do that. Really hurt. "I would like your apology, you don't have to give it to me but I just want you to know that I feel so so guilty and I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. It was stupid of me, all you did was care for me and be the most sweetest person I've ever known. I'm so sorry Lilly, I really am, I don't want to loose you...as I friend I mean..." he blushed a little and gave me a cute bracelet, and a note in a small box, it said 'I'm sorry for being a jerk. I hope you like this, I saw it the other day and I thought of you, It was supposed to be given to you at the coffee shop - Brad- ' it had 4 kisses at the bottom. I can't stay mad at him he's such a cutie! "I forgive you Bradley" I gave him a warm smile and he gave me one in return.

We gave each other a friendly hug and he left since I'm busy tonight, also he has to meet his friends, I still haven't met them, he hasn't talked to me about them before. Oh well. One day.