~Feeling Lonely~

Lilly's POV:

My eyes burned as the small rays of the sun has escaped through the blinds.

"Argh." I rolled over to look at the alarm clock on my desk beside my double bed. "11:15" I finally got out of bed, my hair was all over the place, I decided that I should actually get ready for the morning.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting in the shower, about 30 minutes later I came out with a towel wrapped around my hair and a bigger one wrapped around my body.

I looked through drawers and my wardrobe to find some clothes to wear. "Ah, maybe this... or this... ugh" I absolutely hate picking out clothes, I easily get frustrated and angry as well.

I picked out a matching pair of underwear I brought a while back. Not so long ago. I walked around my bedroom in my underwear since I was still unsure on what to wear. "Hmmm..." quietly I hummed along to some songs whilst blow drying my hair, I've always done it. I guess its a habbit?...

Finally I decided to wear something. I chose to wear jeggings and a grey crop top along with a gold chain, not too 'hipster' I tried to keep it casual since I don't think I'm actually doing anything today.

My hair however was in curls, I kept them natural looking by brushing my fingers through it gently. My nails are just a French manicure look.

"Today at 3:00pm should be pouring down in rain, have your raincoats and umbrella ready if you're going to be at the local concert today!" I heard the weather lady say as I switched on the TV... "Great."

Slowly, I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. Should I eat healthy today?... Nope. Not today... I'm sorry body. I grabbed out eggs, bacon, sausages and mushrooms. Yeah, you guessed it. I'm going to have a massive fatty fry up!

*** Later at 1:30pm***

Lilly's POV:

I basically just sat here watching TV most of the day. I ate and... it was incredibly delicious!

Time passed by quickly. I am bored. No not even the word 'bored' can truly express how I feel right now. I am also home alone because my parents are gone on a 'holiday' remember?

I wonder what Brad is up to, I bet he's not bored like me. I want to annoy him, besides I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I bother him for a while... right?

Text to Brad 1:35pm:

Brad...

Text from Brad 1:40pm:

What have I done now? Xx

Text to Brad 1:42pm:

Come to mine now.

Text from Brad 1:43pm:

Ok, why? Xx

Text to Brad 1:45pm:

Just come over and find out...

Text from Brad 1:45pm:

Ok, I'm on my why now Xx

******

Brad thinks he's done something wrong, he's so adorable and he just seems so eager to find out what he's done.

I heard soft knocks on the door shortly after. "Coming~" I got up from my laying position and made my way to the door. I opened it only to see Brad in he's hoodie and black skinny jeans.

"What's up my wild heart?" I burst out into fits of laughter remembering the day before "I'm bored" He looked at me in confusion seemed slightly mad, I began to pout to show a little bit of innocence. "Well..." he began with his voice shaking in a way showing that I've won "Yay" I squealed like a little kid, pulling him into a hug, which felt right. I didn't want to let him go... but sadly I had to when he pulled away slightly "Well then, come in!" I grabbed his hand after closing the door and lead him into the living room.

We slumped onto the beige couch in the living room. "So... what do you want to do?" I was eager to answer but I couldn't put my words together "I-I... I don't know"

Our conversation was interrupted by an incredibly loud 'bang' from the thunder. Luckily there was no lightening. The second after it began to pour down in rain... heavily. I feel sad for the people at the concert now...

"Why did you want me here then?" I thought about it over and over again not finding any words to pick up along the way... "I was just feeling lonely..." that was all I managed to get out, it was the truth though, I have been feeling quite lonely and all I really needed was a friend. I don't know about Leanne... she hasn't been with me.

All I know is that I've been... lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to anyone who actually reads this!

QOTD: What do you think they'll do? Will Brad be mad?

Okay, maybe that was two ^~^

Well. You know Leanne? I think its hard trying to write about multiple characters that is why she has not been around recently... I'll find a way to get her out of the story to make things a bit easier :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~