~I Think I Fancy Her~

Brad's POV:

I layed in my bed. I stared at the ceiling thinking and thinking. There isn't much to think about at all. Today was pretty boring though, I just hung out with the usuals. I really want to see my best mates; Tris, Con and James. They don't go to my school. Sadly.

I started to think about Lilly, she's so sweet and caring, she's one of the best people in my life, I got to admit that. I thought about her beautiful, long, brown, curly hair. Her gorgeous brown eyes. Her amazing smile... She's just stunning.

She is just a nice person in particular, I definitely do not regret asking her on a date. I always feel happy around her, she's just one of those people who makes you feel wanted. I know I haven't known her for long but... I kind of fancy her. I know, its crazy. I'm just glad she doesn't see me as a bad person as all the others say, I'm not a 'player' or a 'bad boy' at all. I'm just Brad. Bradley Will Simpson.

Jesse jumped onto the bed and began to lie next to me, my thoughts slowly drifted away as sleep crepped over me...

Lilly's POV:

I was listening to Arctic Monkeys' new song 'Snap Out Of It' I love them ever so much. Their music is interesting and is absolute perfection.

I really had nothing to do. I haven't got any homework due and Leanne has already gone home ages ago. My mum is sleeping, she's extremely exhausted from today's work. Dad is working late tonight, so he'll be home early in the morning, that sucks.

I thought that I'd end my boredom by playing my guitar. Gosh, I haven't played in ages! I picked it up and started playing random chords.

I put it down afterwards, I didn't want to wake my mother.

I layed down humming to my music until a thought came to my head, it wasn't unexpected but I was surprised myself "I want to see Brad" I sighed. I think that I should ask him to hang out this weekend, Leanne is probably with her boyfriend, Like always. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her but she just seems so clung on to him and not really acknowledging me any more.