~Nicknames?~

Lilly's POV:

I slowly began to walk through the door into my first lesson.

"Would like to explain to the class why you're late to my lesson, Miss Jones?" my teacher's voice echoed through the room, the whole class immediately turned their heads to face me, a few students were smirking at me.

I got so wound up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I did arrive late to lesson. I began to stumble over my own words "I-I... erm... their was a... erm" I could feel my cheeks heat up and many eyes on me, I hated that. "Sit down." a sharp voice belonging to my teacher was clearly audible to us all, I cleared my throat and nodded in reply. I quickly made my way to my seat shuffling around trying to get through all the students.

*** Break ***

I couldn't stop thinking about who the girl might be... it's so complicated and just Brad. I don't even know, he just started this whole 'nickname' thing. I really do like the nicknames they're sweet and I adore them very much but many thoughts are just swirling around...

Brad's POV:

Lilly's friend isn't in today I don't think, I'm not sure where she is.

I made my way to meet Lilly so she wouldn't be alone today, I slowly walked to the mahogany bench that we sat down at today. I felt all eyes on me, It made me feel slightly uncomfortable, they're staring because of what happened today between me and Ellie. Yeah.

Ellie.

Lilly's POV:

I saw a tall-ish figure walking slowly towards me, as it came closer I noticed it was no one else but Brad. "Hello love" I grinned at the nickname he gave me "Hello" my voice was weak. He sat down opposite me and took his leather jacket off. I questioned him "What's up with all these nicknames huh?" he raised an eyebrow "Can I not call you any?" he gave a cocky response, I made a statement in reply "Well, you certainly can but I'm just saying you've never called me them before..." he then smirked and chuckled at my response. With that he stood up from his seat and began to walk away, he turned around one more time "Meet me the Willow tree tonight, 5:30" he disappeared into the crowd whilst the bell rang for the next couple of lessons...