~An Unplanned Sleepover~

Lilly's POV:

Okay... I did not think this through. Now I have to be a good host and make sure the guests are all 100% happy. I hate this. You know? Being a people pleaser and all, that's actually a very bad habit of mine since I like to make sure everyone is always happy... That sucks.

"So..." Connor I think? Yeah Connor, broke the awkward silence in the car whilst Brad focused on the road and the radio was off. Yeah. "It was a nice day today wasn't it?" He seemed a bit like a shy guy, it was okay though since I'm shy around new people quite a lot. People say it's cute?

"Yeah, I had lovely day, it's a pleasure meeting you all!" James and Tristan... Yes.  Wasn't even in the car (since they're in James' one) but I said it anyway.

"Mmmhm. It's nice that you get to meet my friends...Talking about friends, what's happened with Leanne?"

Oh. Yeah. I forgot about her... We were once 'best friends' and now it's like we don't even know each other anymore...

"Oh... Erm... I don't know, I haven't seen her around" I lied. I have seen her, she just hasn't noticed me around...

I felt the car stop as Brad pushed the brakes down. We were outside my house and James and Tristan (I LEARNT THEIR NAMES!) parked up behind us, they followed us here because they didn't know my address.

"Well... We're here~" I sang as I introduced the guests into my house... Well my parents house but they're on holiday, I think they're coming back in 2 or 3 weeks.

All the boys... Or 'The Vamps' walked in making their selves comfortable as I asked them to. I think they're hungry? Oh I don't know! I'm not good at this 'guests' thing!

"Are you okay?" Brad noticed that I had a worried expression on my face. I think it was pretty obvious since I was walking up and down in the garden, whilst pulling my hair and cursing under my breath.

"Y-Yeah... Everything is fine but... Do you think they're hungry or anything?" I sounded really desperate for an answer.
"

If they are we'll just order something, it's too late for you to cook anyway" A chuckle came not long after the sentence.

"Like what?!" Stupid question. I should think before I speak...

"Oh! Don't worry! I got this all under control, okay?" He pulled me into a warm cosy hug, I feel less stressed out now...

I let out a loud sigh "Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it turns out everyone was fine and no one was hungry... So, that's great! We watched lots of films whilst being crammed onto the sofa, we were comfortable though.

I also got the plan all set out! I forgot about my mum and dad's room, but Brad and James will sleep there, Connor and Tristan volunteered to sleep on the sofa bed that is in that room too... and me? Well, I got my bedroom to myself!

I set everything up already and... Seriously, It's more exhausting then it sounds! Or I'm just not fit...Ha-ha, no... I'm in perfect shape....

James and Tristan were telling us all a funny story "AND THEN... HAHA... CON RAN INTO THE CAR... HAHAHAHA... WHILST" Oh, I have a feeling this story will end by the time it's Christmas...

"You okay?" I slowly turned my head only to meet Brad's lovely brown eyes. "Yeah, I'm just... Tired" I wasn't kidding when i said I'm exhausted...

"Aw... It's okay, go to bed, I'll sort things out" A smile appeared on his face, telling me it's okay, I can rest now, finally...

"Thanks Brad, I don't know what I'd do without you..." I gave him a soft kiss and said goodnight to everyone... What a day aye?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry this chapter wasn't very long, was boring and the font is messed up. I'm writing on my laptop for the first time and I'm still a bit confused but I'll get the hang of it later on. Sorry the I haven't updated in a long time too! ^~^