~A New Best friend?~

Lilly's POV:

So everyone is home now... Brad has went home too, he didn't want to leave me here by myself, but I did assure him that I would be fine.

My parents should be back from their holiday-or whatever it was- in a week or so... That's good, I won't have to be so independent aha!

The clock kept ticking at every second.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Eagerly, I pushed myself up off the couch, my eye was landing on different objects in my own home, chewing on my bottom lip, clicking my nails thinking of something to do.

What would a teenager my age do? I let out a heavy sigh, why don't I just go pop into the town?

I had my hair down and straightened. I wore a white shirt with 'Arctic Monkeys' written on top paired with black skinny jeans and a Brad's leather jacket (he forgot here a while ago). I put some black ankle hight boots.

I had my makeup done, foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil, a dash of mascara, a 'cat eye' look eyeliner, a slight brush of blush, and tinted lip balm.

~~~~~~~~

I hopped off the bus and walked off into the town. The sound of cars, children screaming, talking and laughing drowned my ears. This is a busy town and it's not the 'best' looking town around, but its acceptable.

The wind howled and grew even colder each second. I think this is going to be very cold winter...

As I fast walked into River Island I caught a glimpse of two blonde girls giggling together, one was someone I know... And one was beautiful, she had lovely golden hair, amazing blue eyes and a perfect smile... She was flawless from head to toe and it did make me slightly jealous but I didn't want it to bother me.

I made my way to the coat section because I haven't got one for this year and that is the reason I had to borrow Brad's.

Mmhm... This one is cute, but then this is also... Wait! So is this... I have to choose between three?!

"Hey" I felt a cold finger tap on my shoulder. The voice was recognizable.

Slowly I turned around "Hell--- o"

"Hi! How have you been?!" The blonde girl squealed in excitement to see me, someone I didn't expect to be so 'excited' to see me... Leanne.

"Oh- erm--- I've been good, thank you, how about you?" I smiled sweetly.

"Same, thank you for asking"

Another blonde girl came near, the one I was calling 'perfect' a few minutes ago.

"----Oh, and meet Ellie! Hehe" an enormous grin crepped across her face.

"Hey--- Oh, erm... You're Brad Simpson's girlfriend right?" Her smile slowly faded as well as her voice.

"Erm, yes I am, aha" I felt awkwardness dip in to the conversation.

"Ah--- Well" she scratched the back of her head "That's nice to... Er--- hear" she grinned... A bit too enthusiastically.

"Well. We better let you get on... So long!" She dragged Leanne along with her, then I saw with my own eyes Leanne mouthed 'She's my best friend' whilst pointing at her,then giggled excitedly.

She's batty. Absolutely batty. I was her best friend... Oh wait, was.

I sighed and turned to look at my clothes. I decided to choose a long coat, it was elegant and beautiful, it was a beigy color with grey-ish, brown-ish fur around the collar, I loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I began to walk out of the town after doing a lot of shopping, until I felt a cold hard grip on my wrist, I was spun around with quite some force. Ouch?!

"Hey--- it's nice seeing you again... Wow, I love that coat... River Island right?" It was Ellie. She looked at me from head to toe, and her eyes landed upon the jacket I was wearing, from Brad, she looked at in slight disgust but quickly smiled again.

"Oh... Erm... Yes, it is" I nodded and swallowed hard, clearing my throat.

"Ahhh... So elegant--- well... You are an elegant lady, haha, that's must be why Brad chose you, you're very lady -like and--- beautiful." She grinned and raised her shoulders, like aunts would do when complimenting you.

"Oh, thank you, aha" my eyes shift to the bus stop that I needed to get to before the bust leaves without me.

"Well, you better get going aye?" She put a hand on my shoulder, I felt accepted, she seems nice.

I nodded in agreement "Well... Why don't we talk sometime again, you seem lovely, have you got a number love?" She chirped still smiling.

"Er--- yes I have" we exchanged numbers and I made my way home before it is fully dark, it does get darker now, since it's near winter and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!

I don't know if this is so interesting but I thought bringing back some characters would be nice, since I do need them later in the chapters :)

Remember:

Leanne was Lilly's best friend, her only friend more like.

Ellie is the popular girl in school and can be horrid at times, she is gorgeous and Brad's ex.

- Peach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~