~Jealousy~

Ellie's POV:

My mind is swirling... What did I just see?! I'm not a stalker or anything, but I just saw Brad out with this 'girl' I don't remember her name... He called her quite a lot... Sounded like 'Tilly' or something. I don't care. I don't like her very much, she's ugly and has the most annoying high pitched voice ever. They look so 'in love' I mean Brad should like me! And only me! Ugh... I'm going to get her. I need a plan...

Lilly's POV:

"And that's exactly what happened!" I was literally screaming towards Leanne "Awhhh I'm sooo happy for you! You guys suit each so much!" Hehe I'm getting over excited now... "I didn't really want to kiss him properly because this was our first date and we only properly met just then"  I really did want to... But no hah. "Awhh I would if I was you!" She just replied without thinking "Haha, cos you're just a cheeky little monkey!" Haha she really is a cheeky one though.

Brad's POV:

I woke up with a banging headache... Nicki Minaj's Pills N Potions was playing as I woke up. I looked at the time 12:30 pm. I feel really sick this morning... I don't remember myself doing anything weird last night anyway. I think it might of been the food from the date. I don't know.

As I went to the kitchen after getting ready I remembered everything about last night. Lilly looked so perfect and having her kiss me was very unexpected, even if it was just a kiss in the cheek.

I don't think I fancy her or anything... I don't know.. She does seem different from the other girls I've been out with though...