~The Girl~

Lilly's POV:

It is currently 11:30 am and I don't really have anything to do, Leanne is having a family day out and I don't know about Brad, maybe hanging out with his friends, I haven't met them before. Maybe he'll introduce me to them one day.

I chose to have a 'lazy' but 'cute' look for today. I'm wearing black leggings and a 'burgundy' coloured jumper. I wore a cute gold necklace and had my hair up in a high messy bun. My nails were a French manicure look.

I sat down for a little bit until I heard a knock on my door. I knew it would be someone I knew so I shouted "Coming~". I opened the door to see who it was. It was Brad. "Hey" I gave him a warm smile. "Hello, how are you?" He smiled back, it was more like a grin "Yeah I'm good" I didn't know what to say really "So... Um do you want to come to get a coffee with me?" He asked nervously, I don't know why he is nervous. "Yeah sure, let me put my shoes on" I quickly put them on then we were off.

As I sat in the coffee shop I noticed I girl kept eyeing me. She was throwing dirty looks. To be honest I've seen her from somewhere... I don't remember...

Brad cane back with two cups of coffee. He's such a sweet heart and brought mine. "Thanks" we just talked for a bit "Hey Brad... You know that girl over there, she keeps staring at me, do you know her?" He looked pretty pissed at this point. I have no idea why though. "Lets go." His words were blunt. "Okay" I didn't want to question him. He seems angry. I'll ask him later in and see what's up. Who the hell is she though? ...

Brad's POV:

I'm so pissed off right now. How can she just give Lilly dirty looks like that. She doesn't even know her. She's just so jealous, she's always been like that. I just saw her smirk when we left... arghhh. Its unbelievable how a girl can drive me this crazy. I don't want to take all my anger out on Lilly though. She's innocent. I'll just walk her home instead...