~Hanging Out~

Lilly's POV:

Its a beautiful Friday morning. The wind quickly brushed through my hair softly, untangling the knots that were recently made. The cool wind whistled a soft tune in my ear and gave me a nice breeze for an Autumn weather.

I slowly walked to school. I could feel the soft crunch of the golden leaves underneath my warm cosy shoes. I didn't feel like listening to music today, these are one of those days where you can just walk in complete silence enjoying some 'alone time' with the beautiful scenery around you. I actually live in a very nice place around London, the streets are safe and so are the surroundings, I know all my neighbors as well, they're lovely people. An old couple next door and another couple in their mid-twenties they are always peaceful and kind towards everyone.

*** In School ***

Brad's POV:

My mind wandered down all different paths. I was thinking of what to do if I was going to ask Lilly to hang out. I don't want to get another coffee, although it was lovely... for a while.

I was thinking maybe her coming to my house and watching a film, and eat pizza... maybe? I'm trying to keep it a 'hanging out' sort of thing instead of a 'date' we could still feel just as happy around each other anyway.

I began to walk into first lesson, RE. I saw a small glimpse of the beauty. Lilly. She was smiling and laughing with her friends, I feel like I have a spell over me.

Well anyway, here it goes...

Lilly's POV:

I slowly walked to first lesson. Leanne keeps talking about teachers and doing impressions of them, Ohhhh she's hilarious! She got caught by one of the strictest teachers in school! She got dragged away leaving me in fits of laughter!

As I got into RE I saw a lot of people eyeing me... I have no idea why though, I think I was still laughing, awkward.

People were still standing up. The room seems packed today. I saw that we have a cover teacher today, yes! I went to look for Brad in his seat, I saw he was smiling and already looking at me. What a weirdo. "Hello Brady boy" I teased him slightly and smirked "Hello..." Ahh that accent though, I'm afraid I'll never get enough of hearing his beautiful voice. "Erm. I was wondering of you want to hang out tomorrow night... not in a date way I meant" hearing those words hurt slightly but mostly made me full of joy! "Yeah, sure, text me about it tonight, here I never gave you my number... for some weird reason haha" I slowly wrote my number along with my name at the bottom, I wanted as neat as possible so he could read it clearly. "Ah alright, thanks" we carried on having a normal conversation whilst the teacher was setting up the smart board.

*** Home ***

Lilly's POV:

This is actually been an amazing day!!! I'm seeing Brad tomorrow! I cannot explain my happiness! My stomach feels like its going to explode with the amount of butterflies it has inside! My face could be a tomato! I got the right color for it! I want to scream till I loose my voice...

Brad's POV:

YES! I done it! I asked her with 99.9% of confidence! I feel so happy... She even gave me her number! That is something to celebrate! She's known me for quite some time now and she finally gave me her number! yes! One point for Brad...