~Monday~

Lilly's POV:

Great... Its a Monday morning. This day sucks already and it only just started. Screw this.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in ages~ I'm so sorry, how are you anyway?" Leanne seemed very happy... Also how comes she hasn't been seeing me as much? "Yeah, I'm alright, but its you! Why are you so happy on a Monday morning?! you're always the one moaning" I laughed out my sentences. "Umm... I don't know..." She seemed very mysterious and looked as if she was trying to cover up some big secret... "What's up?! Spill!" I commanded her to do as instructed. "I... Um... Maybe... I got a boyfriend..." She looked guilty, why? "Ahhh! I'm so happy for you~ what's his name?" I looked a bitt too eager to find out "Tommy... Or Tom for short, his really cute and has a lovely accent" she looked really cheery, I'm so happy for her "Awww" the bell rang and we said our good byes to go to first period.

English.

*** English ***

Brad's POV:

I'm bored out of my mind. Ugh. I looked over to Lilly, she looks so happy, haha, she's always smiling, its cute. I saw she was sitting by herself, aww bless.

"Complete the starter, I'll come back with homework sheets" the teacher got up and left the room.

I can now go and see Lilly. I walked all the way to the other side of the classroom with all my things with me, stumbling on the way. "Hey" I said in a calm manner. "Hey... What are you doing here??" She looked so confused "I came to see you" I gave her a warm smile but she just blushed and looked away.

The teacher walked back in and noticed me "Why aren't you sitting in your correct seat Simpson?" She gave me a glare. "I couldn't see over there" I gave the best excuse I could. "Not good enough, move back" she instructed. I got up and repeated the same when she wasn't looking, it was pretty darn funny. "Get out" haha what?? "Why?? I couldn't see!" All I managed to get out was fits of laughter... I saw Lilly smirk in the corner of my eye. "Get out" she repeats for the last time. "Hah" I got sent out that day, but I think I made Lilly's day, sweet.