~Unexpected~

Lilly's POV:

I just called Leanne. She said that I was just 'overreacting' and that I need to 'calm down' because 'everything is going to be alright' I mean... yeah, alright, thanks but this is a time to be concerned!!! Arghhh I'm so stressed out man.

*** Later On ***

I don't want to tell my mother about me loosing the ring... not yet anyway. I'm gonna just chill for now, watch telly, and eat grapes.

As I was watching the recorded Eastenders I heard a knock on the door, it wasn't too soft or too loud. I slowly walked towards the door taking my time... cos I'm cool like that, hah. No.

Brad's POV:

I stood at the door nervously, my knees were shaking. It's not the fact that I'm knocking at this girl's door, but it's just her thinking I might be some stalker knowing where she lives.

The sound of the door swinging open indrouded my deep thoughts. My eyes just locked on her. I don't know what to say. "E-erm... Hello, it's just me... Brad... When I bumped into you at rollerskating yesterday, your ring came off when I helped you up... It was on pretty loose, ha..ha" I couldn't be any more awkward than this. I'm never like this. I don't think people expect this from the 'school bad boy'. I handed the ring to her softly, she took it gently and thanked me for it. She seemed a bit frightened... Or nervous? Maybe both. "So... Erm. Are you busy this weekend?" That came out of nowhere! No. No. No. I messed up, I'm screwed.. "N-no not really... Why?" She must be nervous, her sweet voice was stuttering. "Well... Maybe we could go... bowling?" My palms are so sweaty at this point. "Yeah... That sounds...good" she had a warm smile on her face, I smiled back "Okay see you next weekend for the date..." I then left and I walked home... man this is crazy, I can't stop thinking about it, everything that just happened replayed in my mind non-stop.