~Thursday~

Lilly's POV:

I slowly dragged myself out of bed without any enthusiasm. I slid my feet across the floor to the bathroom. My eyes were unable to stay open. This is going to be an amazing day...

I got ready and finished the last touch ups for my makeup and hair. I had a high scruffy bun and a 'cat eye' look for makeup. Its autumn and I'm one of those 'typical fall look' type of people... If that makes sense?

I walked into form. Not too late not too early, just in perfect time. I sat down in my seat since we have a seating plan. "Hey" I whispered to Leanne, she didn't reply for about 5 minutes. "Heyyy" she slowly looked up from her phone, I saw she was texting her boyfriend. No suprise there...

Brad's POV:

I lazily walked into my form. Late. Of course. "Simpson. You're late. Care to explain?" my teacher's voice was sharp "Its actually called 'fashionably late' I'll have you know" I cheekily pointed out "Shut up. I don't need your smart and cocky answers today" Well then... "You asked me to answer, so it was technically all your idea, you can't call me cocky for doing what I'm asked to do now can you?" The class 'ohhed' and she gave me the 'death glare' I smirked and sat down. That was a bit of entertainment for today.

*** Break ***

Brad's POV:

I sat down with the usuals. I didn't really speak to them. I was so caught up in my own thoughts. Thinking and thinking.

Lilly.

I haven't seen her in ages. It feels like it has been forever. If I don't talk to her as much our good friendship could slowly drift away... I don't want that. I think I'll plan for us to hang out some day, it will have to be soon though, so we still stay in contact. Yeah. That's it.

*** I have skipped a couple of days because the story would drag if I didn't ***