~The Real Thing~

Lilly's POV:

We sat in silence for a while listening to the radio, I like this song, I have no idea what it's called though...

Brad was driving, I'm not sure if he has license because he definitely is not old enough.

I saw us drive past my house and  somewhere further into an area with woods... "B-Brad... We went past the house..." He stared into the distance for a couple of minutes...

"Mmhmm" What is that supposed to mean?! What if he's some kind of mad man taking me out to murder me...

"Brad... Where are we going? I'm s-scared you know..." My eyes started watering but I didn't want to cry... it'd show weakness.

"No, don't be" he rest his hand on my lap rubbing circles every now and then to try to comfort me. It didn't really help.

The car stopped and the head lights flashed on then off. It was dark but as I stepped out I only found myself surrounded in beauty...

The view was breath taking! Brad has drove to the Willow tree near the lake and has layed out a picnic... There were jars lying around everywhere, inside were lit candles, the fire flies being out tonight added a better affect, the moon light was laying on too of the water glistening... This is beautiful. So this is the real thing... the main 'suprise'.

I've been staring at the scenery for so long that didn't realise that I've been standing there frozen for awfully long time!

"Make yourself comfortable" I sat down and decided to lean my back against the tree.

Brad came back from his car with his acoustic guitar. Could this get any better?!

He gave me a warm smile before he began singing and strumming away "All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands... I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand..." Oh. My. Gosh. He knew how much I loved Sweater Weather... but I didn't know he could sing?...

He has a beautiful voice of pure gold... No one would expect this from him.

The song finished...

"Lilly... I have a few things to say to you, okay?" He held my hands in his "Okay" When I said that it kind of reminded me of TFIOS... Weird.

"First things first, I'm doing this for you because... I like you, I like you a lot. Okay?" That reminded me of the song Fancy and Jim Carey... but I nodded speechless.

"My beautiful beautiful Lilly, my wild heart... Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to always be here for you... to always take care of you... Will you-" This was like a fricking wedding... "Y-yes! I like you too!" I pulled him into a massive hug, with all my might.

After giving him a bug squeze I felt like... Ahhhh! I can't explain the beautiful feelings... It was all mixed up...

He pulled away holding onto my shoulders... "And... I want to tell you this 'secret' that I haven't told anyone..." What is he going to say? I'm nervous! Someone hold me tight!

"I'm in a band... Called The Vamps, I know its not much of a secret but I just haven't told anyone, I'd die in humiliation and no one would expect it from me... I'll let you meet my band mates tomorrow if you like?" I nodded... Well that explains the spectacular singing...

"Now its my turn" I cleared my throat and chocked back my happy tears. "Thank you so so much Brad... I really appreciate everything you've ever done for me, and this... this is just amazing... Words cannot explain. I'm thrilled that I'm now your... Girlfriend" he blushed and smile, I bet I did the exact same...

"And... There's no need to worry, I accept you Bradley, and I'm sure I will do the same with your band mates" I plastered on. weak smile, my tears were so close...

Unexpectedly he pulled me into a big hug and we fell to the ground. he was beside me but leaning on top of me... I shared awkward smiles and then he done something...

He leaned in closer... and closer "Brad..." I whispered "Y-yeah" he stared into my brown eyes "Just kiss me already!"

With that we shared our first proper kiss, under the moonlight with the beautiful view.

The kiss was deepened and I felt so complete. I couldn't ask for anything better...

The rest of the night we ate, chat, sang and just be... a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've waited so long to write this chapter!

How do you like it so far?!

Do you ship Brilly?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~