~Ellie~

Brad's POV:

I slowly turn the door handle... I could hear the creak of the rusty metal pushed past each other. The door was then wide open, I could clearly see who was standing there. Ellie. She was one of my many exes. She was the worst of them all, she left me for Jack, and I thought she was the one. "Hello Brad~ how have you been babe?" Her annoying high pitched voice drilled through my eardrums. Ugh. "What do you want Ellie" I didn't even ask as if it was a question, I wanted her to leave. Now. "Oh, you want me to leave already?" She was pouting for about 2 seconds then just laughed, it was wicked and mysterious. "I just came to say hello, and me and Jack broke up so there's no point holding a grudge" she instantly made me go insane. I had mixed emotions of anger and confusion. My blood boiled. "K, you can leave now." I tried to sound a little polite, it doesn't matter anyway I  shut the door in her face. I was left in pain.

Lilly's POV:

Its getting late... about 8:30? Well I'm going to do my art project, we have to draw a band we like, so I chose Arctic Monkeys, they're like heaven to my ears. I carried on drawing, but I kept thinking about Brad, nothing new there. "Darling, are you okay?" I snapped out of my deep thoughts that I didn't even realise that I was in. "Yeah, I'm good, just doing my homework" my voice was very unsure. "Ah, okay" She then left to watch the recorded Eastenders with dad, cute, how can a relationship last for so long?