~How About No?~

Brad's POV:

*Ping*

*Tap tap*

*Ping*

The unpleasant sound of notifications were ringing through my ears.

I slowly lifted my head up from my sleeping position to see Lilly texting on the couch.

I lazily made my way off the couch to sit on the one that Lilly was on.

"Oh, you're up then" She looked up at me with a surprised expression laid across her face.

"Erm... Yeah, with that noisy phone of yours" I teased.

*Ping*

She looked back at her phone almost instantly.

*Tap tap*

Smiling as she tapped away.

I moved to the kitchen grabbing an apple from the fruitbowl, it was late and I wasn't extremely hungry.

"So..."

*Ping*

"Mmhm?"

*Tap tap*

"Who are you texting?" I asked in curiosity.

"Oh, just a friend of mine, I met her about a week ago" Her voice was plain and flat.

*Ping*

"Oh right... Could you turn that down?" I bit through my apple.

"Yeah--- could you close your mouth?" She stuck her tongue out as I made another loud crunch.

Banter.

"So, what's her name?" I glanced around the living room, the TV was on but no one was watching it, Come Dine with Me I think?

She rolled her eyes "When did you ever care about my friendships Mr. Simpson?" She let out a sigh.

"Just wondering" I gave her a slight smirk.

Lilly's POV:

"Just wondering" a small smirk placed upon his lips.

"I think her name was...Ellie... Yeah, Ellie. I'm not so sure about her last name, I don't think anyone calls her that" I glanced down at my nails and shrugged my shoulders, going back to my phone.

"What?" He replied in disbelief.

"Ellie. Her name is Ellie" I took my eyes away from the screen and repeated simply.

I saw hurt run through in his eyes "What does she look like?" He cleared his throat.

"Ermmm... She is tall, curvy, has beautiful blonde hair, it's so healthy and curly... She's skinny and has the most beautiful taste in fashion, she seems rich too. She wears very little makeup but still manages to look perfect, yeah. I'm kinda jealous, I would love to look like her" I frowned slightly.

"Lilly... You cannot be friends with her, okay?" He looked me straight in the eye whilst holding my hands in his.

I scrunched my nose "W-why?"

"Listen, she's bad news, okay?" He still looked at me the same.

"No. She's my friend and she's a lovely person... Wait. How do you know her anyway?" I completely confused by this point.

"It's history, don't worry, just take my word" He leaned back.

"History?" I leaned back too.

"What is this? I make a new friend and you don't like her?" I threw my hands in the air dramatically.

"Why can't I be friends with her?" I challenged whilst I crossed my arms.

*Sigh*

"No, you just can't" He got up and walk to the kitchen.

"But-" I pleaded.

"But no" he refused.

"Brad. Why?" I questioned. This wasn't even about her anymore, he's being weird.

"Because no" that doesn't even make any sense?!

He quickly put on his Doc Martin's and grabbed his leather jacket along with his bag.

"I got to go..." He hurried.

"Why are you being weird? Let me be friends with Ellie!" I sounded like an immature 12 year old not getting what she wants.

"How about no?" He gave me a cold look, stabbing through my heart.

With that, he left, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

I was left in tears and felt stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hello there! :)

Who's going to the boys' tour in 2015? Because if you are, congrats! :)

Who's seen FOB's Centuries music video?? Because it is P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

The video is on here... I hope it works? I don't know if it's the right one :')

- Peach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~