~Should I?~

Lilly's POV:

I came home from Brad's house a while ago. Nothing too serious happened, we sat down, watched films and we were just close. We're always close but this was like popping the little bubble between us... between our friendship.

I really do like him and I don't just want to be 'friends' if I want to be in a relationship with him I obviously have to make a move but something always pulls me back, the feelings are so strong that I'm absolutely terrified myself.

Brad's POV:

Lilly left after a while. She slept on my lap for half an hour or so then woke smiling at me. I don't think she was too comfortable really.

My lap did feel really hot where she was laying her head, I had butterflies everytime she moved slightly...

Anyway I don't know whether to tell her this thing... kind of like a 'secret' It's basically me and my boys, they've never met her before, they haven't met anyone I know. Their names are James, Tristan and Connor. The four of us are together a band, I kept this a secret because I didn't trust anybody, they'd either humiliate me or use me.

I always sang. I hid from the beauty of this world because all I saw was darkness... No. Not with Lilly, I feel like I can trust her, she's the most caring girl I know, she's like my Princess. Should I tell her? Should I?

*** I'm sorry about this short filler chapter***