~Just Friends?~

Lilly's POV:

"Hello?~" Brad waves his hands in front of my face. I finally snapped out of my thoughts... "Wha- huh?!"

"Well, we were discussing what we're about to do... because you said that you're lonely" I remember now, I got to pull myself together "Y-yeah, that's it" I smiled at him simply but just got a confused look in return... "Lilly, are you okay? I should've stayed with you last night, I'm sorry I left you alone..."

I didn't really reply to him, so rested my head on his shoulder. I felt a hand on my lap, stroking my leg in a comforting way. I looked to see that it was only Brad. The feelings are so real right now...

We sat there silence for a while, as in 'silence' I meant a comfortable silence.

"Thanks" I know its random, but I just feel like I need to thank him since he's been here for me and no one else has. He raised an eyebrow "For what?" he almost whispered to me, he seemed tired "Just for... being here"

The rain has got heavier than ever! I could here the comforting sound of the rain drops falling on the windows. The house sheltered me from the bad weather, just like the way I feel about Brad. He protects me like no other, and some people don't have that...

I began to think, I let my mind wonder and it went to Brad... Who am I to him? a weirdo? a friend? It then hit me. What if we're just friends to him?! Surely we can't be of we're like this... Or is it a game?

I looked up to see his face, he gave me a warm smile... I hate his stupid smile. How he can just make me weak on my knees for him, I hated that he has power over me just because-

"Lilly, do you want me to stay with you today? You know, just to keep you safe" he looked worried... why is he worried?!

"You are aren't you?" I teased, but at the same time I wanted to know what he meant...

"No, I mean stay... for the night" he looked at me with serious eyes... big brown eyes.

"Er- Ok-ay... yeah" I was wondering where he will sleep... in my bed?! "Okay, great" he smiled. 'Great' seriously? it sounds a bit weird...

"Well... its getting late now, should we eat something?" today we actually didn't do anything at all! we were discussing but no, I'm not complaining though.

"Yeah, what have you got? I'll cook" what?! Brad cook for me? what a gentleman! but I can't let him do that, he is the guest after all!

"No no, its okay, I'll cook-" I was the cut off by Brad "No, I don't want you to-" I cut him off too "Well, I don't want you to-" seriously?! cut off again?! "Why don't we eat out?" that sounds good, until one of us fights on who's paying...

"That sounds fair" I gave him a warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad staying the night?! Ohhhh ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~