MEET ME

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder; I am the girl in the photo: 

I´m 18, I just finished the high school today, I will miss it but I´m looking forward to going to the University of Manchester where I will study politics and sociology; wow, I´m so excited. I am a normal  18 year old girl, I like to go out with my friends, watch movies, partying and I love go shopping and I guess that I have a really big wardrobe hahaha. I like that much fashion that I've worked as a model in Hollister.

My parents are divorced at first was so hard but I got used to it, I live with my mom and I see my dad whenever I want...Every summer I go to Liverpool with my mom, yeah… to spend my holidays there with my grandparents; I love them so much, there is where I met my best friend, maybe you know her, her name is Danielle Peazer. 

I love her so much, I met her when I was 4 and since then we are practically inseparable. She is my grandparent´s neighbor, she live in front of their house, so every summer we spent every second together, sometimes she comes to visit me in London, but it is because she can drive, yeah, she is older than me, she is 21, but the age gap is not noticeable, she is a very crazy, funny girl and we like the same things, I love spend time with her so basically always I´m looking forward to summer. We talk to each other almost every day, sometimes only to ask what we have to wear, she is a really good friend and I don´t know what will I do without her.  

She is a really good dancer; she had worked with JLS, Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Taio Cruz and LMFAO.  Some months ago she worked in The X Factor, and she met the guys of One Direction, and now she is almost dating with one of them, Liam; I like this relationship because Danielle had a lot of bad boyfriends and I am sure that Liam won´t hurt her because he is a very good person and he seems so sweet. Don´t you think they make a cute couple? 

 I love them so much, I know every word of their songs of The X factor and of Up All Night, I had watched almost one thousand times their video diaries, I stalk them every day, yeah, I am a directioner and I am really proud of it. I love the way that Niall loves food, I think that if I have the chance to meet them I will get on well with him because I love eat too. Zayn is so gorgeous, he is the shyest but he seems the typical person who you can trust.  Louis is so funny I can´t stop laughing with him, I wonder if in the real life is as funny as he seems.  I love all of them, but I have a special crush on Harry, I don´t know why, maybe are his eyes or his curls or maybe his smile… Or the way he sing that makes my legs tremble, yeah I think that I know why I like him, but he looks very flirty which is a bad point because I don’t like boys who are with a different girl every night.

I think that I finished with my presentation, so now that you know me I can start telling you my crazy story.