CHAPTER 45

I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

Me: What?

Louis: I like you Eleanor! I like you since the first day I saw you in the airport! I like the way you are, the way you smile, the way you walk, the way you care about people, the way you laugh, the way you are so friendly with anyone, the way you think, the way you believe in yourself, the way you fight for your dream, the way you eat, I like even they way you brush your teeth! I like every single detail about you Eleanor.

I was completely shocked… Has he just said that he likes me?

Me: Wow… I didn´t expect that…

Louis: Yes… Me neither… But every day we spent together I liked you more and more… I can´t stop to feel this El…

I didn´t know what to say…

Louis: This is starting to be awkward so… Please say something.

Me: You should tell me it before.

Louis: And what would you have done? I was scared El… I didn’t want to lose our friendship.

I was thinking about what he just told me… He liked me since the first day we met; now I understand a lot of things… Like the insistence of Harry about who I like…

Louis: What are you thinking?

I can´t say that I don´t like him, he is so handsome and I like pass time with him… But I don´t know if I´m ready to date him…

Me: I don´t know… I´m so confused.

Louis: Yes… I think that it was so much information.

Me: Definitely yes.

Louis: Ok… Listen to me. You don´t need to say anything now… Just think about it and when you are ready tell me what you think alright?

Me: Ok.

Louis: But only answer me a question… Are we ok?

I smiled a bit.

Me: Of course.

He smiled so big… I like see him smile, his smile was the best I´ve ever seen. He hugged me. I felt so good between his arms. I missed him so much.

Louis: And now… Are you hungry?

Me: YES!

Louis: Ok! I will call to Harry so he could order our food and we won´t have to wait fot it.

Me: Smart one Tommo.

We laughed. The drive to Nandos was like old times we can´t stop laugh, he asked me about uni, the dorm and Riley… I didn´t want the ride to finish… But we arrived to Nandos, when we come in Louis almost fell down so I started to laugh so hard and he punched me playfully. The whole restaurant turn to see us, he was so embarrassed and I was laughing even harder. Louis took my arm and we went to our table, as he said we haven´t to wait for our food because it was already there. We started to eat, I was so hungry, and maybe it was because of the nervous. Everyone in the table was looking at us…

Louis: What happen?

Harry: So… Is everything ok?

We smiled to each other… Again that smile, I felt something on the stomach… I must be the hunger… But this time was different.

Me: Yes of course!

They started to clap, and we laughed.

Me: By the way… Riley are you ok? Are you having fun?