CHAPTER 47

When I told Riley about the date she freak out, she isn´t get used to it… The lunch with my mom was normal, except because the theme of conversation in the whole lunch was Louis, Louis and the concert, Louis and our conversation, Louis and yesterday´s night, Louis and today´s breakfast, Louis and our date, Louis and me… There was as much Louis in the lunch that I thought that I could see him on my soup… Weird… The afternoon went so fast. I called Danielle to tell her about the date and she came to my house with a lot of clothes, I tried a lot of outfits… My room was a total mess. To make it more fun we imagine that we were in a fashion show. Danielle, Riley and my mom sat on my bed and I tried like 20 outfits, but when my mom like it, Danielle doesn´t, or when Riley love it Danielle and my mom hate it, or maybe it was so cold to wear that or maybe it was hot… Finally I tried one that they liked it! I was a little black dress.

Danielle: I love this one!

Mom: Me too.

Riley: I think that… Its PER-FECT!

Me: FINALLY!

We all laughed. Then Danielle and Riley started to make my hair and my makeup. When they finished I look at the mirror. WOW! They did a great job!

Danielle: WOW! You look so gorgeous!

Riley: YES! Dan we made a great team work!

And they fived. They got on well and I was so happy for that! We hear how some knocked on the door.

Riley: I will open the door.

 He was here! I was so nervous, I was about to freak out.

Danielle: Are you ok?

Me: Yes… It´s just I´m nervous.

Danielle: El calm down!

Me: I´m trying.

Danielle: Imagine that it´s a normal dinner with a friend…

Me: But it isn´t!

Danielle: Just imagine it! El, he likes you, a lot, and it´s because how you are, believe me, everything will be alright tonight… And yes you are nervous but I bet that he is even more nervous. Just have a nice dinner and forget about everything!

Me: You are alright… Thank you Dani!

Danielle: No problem! Call me tomorrow and tell me everything!

Me: I will.

I went downstairs, there were Louis talking with my mom, when he noticed me he looked at me and smiled, I love that smile and I love it even more when I know it is because of me.

Louis: Hey!

Me: Hi.

Louis: Are you ready?

Me: Yes!

Louis: Ok! Let´s go!

I kissed my mom on the cheek.

Mom: Have fun!

Riley: Louis! I hope that you will drive her to an expensive restaurant! She deserves it!

Me: Riley!

Riley: What?!?

Me: Shut up!

Louis started to laugh and we went out.

Me: Sorry for that…

Louis: No problem… El you look amazing tonight.

I smiled.

Me: Thank you.

Louis: Before go inside my car, I want to give you something.

Me: What?