CHAPTER 40

Me: Shit!

He helped me to get up

Guy: I´m sorry.

Me: It wasn´t your fault, I wasn´t looking where I was going.

He started to laugh.

Guy: So are you ok?

Me: Yes… Sorry I don´t mean to be rude but… I have to go, I´m late.

Guy: Yes me too.

We started to walk, it seemed like we were going in the same direction. The situation was totally awkard.

Guy: What are you going to study?

Me: Politics and sociology, and you?

Guy: Really? I am too.

Me: That´s amazing!

We arrived at our class and sat together. We just sit and the teacher came into.

Guy: Narrowly!

He whispered me and I smiled at him.

Guy: By the way my name is Tristan, yours?

Me: Eleanor.

Tristan: Nice to meet you, Eleanor.

Me: You too.

And I smiled. He was so handsome and he dressed really well. The classes went so fast and now it was 2.00 pm.

Tristan: Did you like the teachers?

Me: Yes… They seem so good. And you?

Tristan: Yes, but I think that we will have to work really hard.

Me: Me too.

I finished of picking my things.

Me: Sorry Tristan but I have to go… A friend is waiting for me.

Tristan: Ok, are you always late?

He joked.

Me: It seems that yes… But before summer I wasn´t like this.

Tristan: You know... New Year, new life?

I can help but laugh, he was so friendly.

Me: Bye, see you tomorrow.

Tristan: See you.

I run towards the front door, today I haven´t stopped to run… Riley were there.

Riley: Hallelujah, hallelujah!

She started to sing.

Me: Ok… I´m sorry, my classes just finished.

Riley: Yes! But I´m hungry!

Me: And what do you want? That I leave my first class because you are hungry?

Riley: YES!

We laughed, she was totally crazy… Another girl would say that as a joke but I know she was very serious.

Me: Ok, where you want to go?

Riley: Maybe some Italian food?

After she said that she made a weird face.

Me: What?

Riley: I´m sorry…

Me: Why?

Riley: You know… The thing of your summer and Italian food… I´m sorry… You know that I don´t think very much before say something.

Me: Doesn´t matter Riley…

Riley: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. And now we are going to eat some pasta!

Riley: YAY!

We went to a nice restaurant near of our dorm. The food was fantastic and while we were eating I told the call of Danielle, she freaked out a bit, she hadn´t get used to my best friend is her idol´ girlfriend. I´m so happy that she is one of the people that respect that relationship; she never sent hate to my best friend, moreover, she loves Danielle!

Riley: And what will you do? Will you go?

Me: I don´t know yet…

Riley: Will you miss the concert of the best group in the world?

Me: Now I don´t mind the concert.

Riley: WHAT?!?

She screamed.

Me: Don´t shout! And I don´t mind it because when I see them I don´t know what I will say or do.

Riley: I know what I will do! Jump in Niall´s arms and kiss him!

I laughed.

Me: Riley… This is serious…

Riley: Sorry. I know.

Me: What will you do if you were me?

She thought before answering me.

Riley: I wouldn´t like to be you… But I think that I would go because they will explain me why they did that and after that I would be able to decide if I´m really angry or not.

We didn´t say anything for a moment. Maybe she was right… But I was afraid for what he will tell me, and how will I know if he isn´t lying me again? Too thinking…

Riley: Wow! That was weird… I think that it´s the first time I thought before answer.

I clap.

Riley: We should celebrate it!

Me: You want celebrate everything, even when we breath.

Riley: Yes!!

We laughed.

Me: And how you want to celebrate it?

Riley: Shopping!

We paid the lunch and went shopping. We shopped until we couldn´t walk anymore. I bought a lot of outfits for uni and some nice dresses for the parties. She bought a lot of weird stuff that she likes and a big poster of One Direction because she said that she wants it for sleep with them… Weird… And we also went for a store where she designs her t-shirts and they made them… I think that she order like 15 t-shirts. When we arrived to the dorm I think that people only can see a bunch of bags… We opened the door and left everything in our beds.

Riley: I´m so tired!

Me: I think that we bought too much things.

Riley: Referred to buy, never ever is too much.

I laughed and threw a pillow to her.

Riley: Ouch!

Me: I´m gonna have a shower… I need it.

Riley: Now that you say that… You smell a bit weird.

I threw another pillow to her.

Riley: STOP!

I went into the bathroom; I was almost undressing me when Riley screamed.