CHAPTER 15

The time passes really fast, it´s like if the first day was yesterday but actually two weeks have passed. In those two weeks we have been in Paris, Greece, Germany, Turkey and Sweden. I have never been in those places before and now I can say that I love them, what a beautiful countries. Now we are in Sweden although is summer it´s a bit cold so we have to wear jackets. Tomorrow we are moving but as always I don´t know where but I heard Danielle and Liam talking about it and they said that is a long trip on a plane so I think that we are going to America.

These two weeks have been the best of my life and part of it is for the guys. Liam, Zayn and Niall treat me really well; they make me feel another member of their family. With Harry the things didn´t change, we argue a lot of times; he´s very self confident and it annoys me; I still think that I like him but his attitude doesn´t, so I don´t know what will happen. Louis is the most incredible person I´ve ever met; I spend a lot of time with him and I never get bored when we are together. When I´m with Louis I can be myself without worry about what he would think, and that´s why I´m so comfortable with him.

In these two weeks I´ve been talking with Kevin almost every day, and when we didn´t it´s like I'm missing something. He´s a gentleman, he always asks me how my day was and he cares about me. I can trust on him and tell him everything for example I told him my problems with Harry and he thinks that I have to talk with him and solve our problems because, in this manner, we will have better holidays also he thinks that he is a cool guy but what he knows? He doesn´t know him… But maybe he´s right. I found out, with the game of the questions, he´s a brunette boy with blue eyes; he´s 20 from England, he likes play football, his favorite color is purple, his worst habit is not wearing socks and that he is funny, friendly, lovely and honest. Ultimately a great boy, maybe when I come back to my house I will meet him in person and… Who knows what more?

We are in the airport. On the plane I sat next to Louis, at first we talked but I was so tired, because yesterday we party hard at pubs so I felt asleep. When I woke up I was leading in Louis´ shoulder and when I figured out I quickly lift my head.

Louis: You finally wake up!

Me: Yeah… I was so tired…

Louis: And did you sleep well, Sleeping Beauty?

Me: Yeah… More or less

Louis: Wasn´t my shoulder enough comfortable for you?

Me: Hahaha Yes, sorry for that… I didn´t realize.

Louis: I was just kidding, I didn´t mind it.

Me: Ok… And how long we have to get?

Louis: A pair of minutes, we are landing now.

Me: YAY! And where are we landing?

Louis: We are in…