CHAPTER 29

Louis: Ok… We are going to… Hawaii!

Me: Really?

Louis: Yes!!

Me: Ok, the first thing I want to do it´s go to the beach!!!

Louis: Ok!!

We landed and we went to the hotel, it was really amazing.

Me: I think that it´s my favorite hotel so far!

Louis: Glad you like it.

Zayn: Ok, guys… what are we doing now?

Me: Let´s go to the beach!

Harry: Yes! I know that there´s one beach here that all of you would love!

Niall: And for what are we waiting? Let´s change our clothes and go to that beach!

Danielle and I went to our room, she dressed so fast.

Me: You are really fast!

Danielle: That´s because I want to go to that mystery beach.

Me: Yes! Me too!

I change my clothes.

Danielle: Is that new?

Me: Yes! Do you like it?

Danielle: I love it! Where you bought it?

Me: In New York!

Danielle: You will borrow it.

Me: Ok…

Someone knock on the door. It was Liam.

Liam: Girls are you ready?

Danielle: Sure! Let´s go!

We rented two cars because in one car we didn´t fit in, the first car was driven by Harry and the other one by Louis.

Niall: I will go with Harry!

Zayn: Me too.

Liam: And I think that Danielle and I are going with him too.

Danielle: Hun, I don´t understand why we have to go with them and be tight if we can go with Louis…

Liam: It´s… It´s because… Because Harry drives better than Louis.

Louis: What?

Zayn: Sorry man… It´s the truth…

Me: Ok… I don´t mind! I will go with him!

Louis: Ok, so let´s go!

We came into the car. He was about to start the car.

Me: NO! Stop!

He looked at me really worried.

Louis: What happens!?

Me: Nothing… I just want you to promise me that I will be alive when we arrive at the beach.

Louis: What?

Me: Promise it!

Louis: Ok… I promise you but why?

Me: Because they said that you aren´t good at driving.

Louis: They are layers!

And he started the car.

Me: Everyone says that… I will see it now.

He smiled a bit, the trip was silent, we didn´t talk anything… and that was really weird, normally when I´m with Louis we can´t stop talking and joking, but this time… The trip was about 20 minutes when we arrived I decided to talk.

Me: That wasn´t that bad…

Louis: What?

Me: I think that you drive well.

Louis: Oh… Thanks…

And he opened the door and go out. I did the same but before he reunited with the other I took his arm.

Me: Lou… Is something wrong?

Louis: No… why did you said that?

Me: Because you are strange… I don´t know… I feel that something is bothering you and I want to know what it is.

Louis: El, everything is ok, you don´t have to worry, I suppose that I´m a bit tired… That´s it.

Me: Are you sure?

Louis: Yes.

Me: Ok… Let´s go with the others.

I think that he didn´t said the truth… But what can I do if he didn´t want to tell me it?

Harry: Hey guys! El, what do you think of Louis driving?

I know how I can find out what is happening with Louis.

Me: He is good… I don´t know why nobody wanted to go with him… You are weirdos!

They laughed. We were in a beautiful place but…

Me: Harry… I think that whoever told you that here is a beach lied to you… There are only mountains…

Harry: You will see… Follow me!

We all follow him… I didn´t understand where are we going because we were heading to the mountains. But when we came inside one I understand everything. There was a beach inside one… It had to be an old volcano and now it was full of water.

Harry: Is there o isn´t there a beach here?

Me: WOW! Harry it´s amazing…

It was the most beautiful place I ever been in.

Danielle: Yeah… It´s really cool.

Harry: I told you that you will love it!

We spend the day there, it was amazing! We can dive and I see some starfish I haven´t see one before and they are beautiful. The day passed really fast… I didn´t want it to finish… But I can´t stop the time…  We come back to the hotel, I was death tired because I didn´t stop doing things on the beach so when we arrived at the hotel I just lied on my bed waiting  for the guys had a shower… Today I was the last to have a shower… So I didn´t have to do anything… But I thought a bit and I have an idea of what to do…