CHAPTER 49

One week have passed since I went to London, and I don´t know if the time passed slow or fast, because it seems that the date with Louis was yesterday but I miss him so bad and it seems that time don´t pass. I talked with him every day and almost the whole time, he is the first and last person I talk to every day, we start with some messages, after lunch a Skipe, more messages and before we go to sleep a call.  I have never been like that, I had some boyfriends before him but I didn´t feel the same thing as I do when I talked with him, I can´t stop thinking about him and I can´t wait to talk with him. Louis is always in my mind, which is a bad thing, sometimes, because I started with some exams and it´s so difficult to concentrate on it but anyways… Riley is so happy she talked with Niall every day I hope one day they start to date, it will be amazing!  Do you remember the paparazzi of Budda? There´s a lot of photos of me Louis and Harry of that night in internet. Some say that I´m just a friend of them, another say that I´m his girlfriend but they don´t of whom… Since that photos were showed my twitter went crazy, I don´t read my mentions very often because always people are asking me if I´m dating them or I´m just a friend, some even send me hate, which I don´t understand because I didn´t do anything bad so… Anyways… Today I had to have lunch at uni because Tristan and I are making a project and we needed to look for some books at the library. We were eating our lunch when I received a message.

“I can´t Skipe today, sorry!L”

Tristan: Is Louis again?

I smiled.

Me: Yes.

I answered him:

“I can´t either… I´ll be in uni almost the whole afternoon. Call you when I´m at dorm. Xx”

Tristan: You talk a lot with him.

Me: Yes… We are really close.

Tristan: I figure out.

We laughed.

Tristan: Sorry El but I have to ask you… Are you dating?

This caught me by surprise.

Me: Why do you ask it?

Tristan: Because everyone thinks that you are dating with Harry or Louis, and you talked with Louis every time and c´mon I see your face when you receive a message from him. I don´t know if you are dating or not, but I know that you like him, and a lot.

Me: Is it that marked?

Tristan: I know you for about a month… And yes. C´mon El tell me, I´m your friend! I promise you I won´t tell anybody.

Me: Ok… I like him a lot and… We had a date the week I went home but that´s it.

Tristan: I knew it!

He laughed.

Tristan: I think your relationship will work… You look cute together.

Me: Thank you, but we are nothing yet.

Tristan: You will. Trust me.

I smiled at him. When we finished eating we went to the library and started with our project. It was a long afternoon we work really hard but we almost finish it, I think that it was longer because I didn´t talked with Louis. When we finish it was almost night so Tristan escorted me to my dorm.

Me: Thank you!

Tristan: We work well today.

Me: Yes!

Tristan: See you tomorrow El.

Me: Bye!

I went to my room but before come in I stopped in the sweet machine and bought some M&Ms, I was hungry but I had to wait an hour to have the dinner. I went to my room and opened the door, Riley was with a guy, and at first sight I didn´t recognize him because I was so busy try to open my M&Ms… I could notice that Riley was giving me a weird look but I ignore it.

Me: Why this doesn´t open??

I hear some steps.

Guy: Can I help you?

When I heard that voice my heart skips a bit, I knew that voice so good.