CHAPTER 36

Me: The texts are from…

But I couldn´t continue the sentences because everything was fitting now. I couldn´t believe what I was reading, the message was from me.  He tried to catch his mobile but I stopped him. I put my hand between him and me and I keep reading, there were all my conversations with Kevin.  I looked at Louis really mad. I could hear him.

Louis: Shit…

Me: I think that I have read enough.

I gave back his mobile by smashing it in his chest and I walked to my bedroom but he grabbed my arm.

Louis: I can explain it…

Me: HOW?!?

But he didn´t say anything.

Me: I don´t want to waste my time!

I pushed away him but he tried to catch me again.

Me: DON´T TOUCH ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! IF YOU WANT TO TALK WITH SOMEBODY CALL TO KEVIN!

And I ran to my room and close the door. I didn´t realize that I had screamed until I heard Niall.

Niall: What just happen?

And I heard that everyone was awake now. I sat next to the door hugging my pillow  to hear what they say.

Danielle: Louis! What happened?

His voice sounded really worried.

Louis: She took my phone…

Liam: Did she read something?

Louis: Yes… Everything.

Zayn: Are you sure?

Louis: Yes… I see how she read the messages.

Harry: You should tell her… She hasn´t to find it out like this.

Louis: I know it…

Niall: Oh man… I´m so sorry, I could stop her.

Harry: Niall it is not your fault, it´s Louis´.

They all knew it, and nobody told me it! I spend my summer with liars… I thought that they were my friends but I see now that they weren´t, they were just acting. I keep listening.

Danielle: Hmm… Guys… I didn´t understand anything.

Niall: In summary… Louis is Kevin.

Danielle: Wait, what? Are you that guy with who Eleanor was talking for the whole summer?

Louis: Yes…

So Danielle didn´t know it, I´m more relaxed because my best friend didn´t lied me, I can trust only on her.

Danielle: On what were you thinking when you did it?  Seriously, if I were her I would kill you!

Louis: I´m so sorry… I´m just a jerk.

Danielle: And Liam, we have to talk later.

Harry: Ok, relax. I will try to talk with her.

He knocked to my door.

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Harry: C´mon El, open the door. I want to talk with you.

Me: YOU ARE THE LEAST I WANT TO TALK AFTER LOUIS! SO SHUT UP!

Danielle: Harry, leave her… I think that the best thing we can do now is let her think about this… I will try to talk with her later.

They laughed of me the whole summer, I don´t want to spend one minute more with them. I just want to come back to my home. I took my phone and called my mom.

Mom: HI hun! How are you?

Me: Hi mom, can you make me a favor?

Mom: Sure, what do you need?

Me: I want you to get tickets for come back home.

Mom: Why? Are you ok?

Me: I will explain you when I´m back, but now you can you get it?

Mom: I will try it, do you want it for today?

Me: Yes, as soon as you can; but I prefer later tonight .

Mom: Ok, I will call you when I get it.

Me: Thanks mom, bye.

And I hang out and started to pack. I was finishing packing when someone knocked my door.