CHAPTER 50

He was here in my room, the guy who I have talked every day, the guy who gives me goosebumps, the guy who make me feel something in the stomach every time he smile, laugh, talk or touch me, the guy who I like is here! How can I didn´t recognize him? I´m stupid! When I look at him he was smiling, I smiled back and hugged him so tight. I missed him so much! While we were hugging he whispered in my ear.

Louis: I missed you so much.

Me: Me too.

We separate and he point to my M&Ms.

Louis: So do you need help with that?

Me: Please.

And I gave the M&Ms and he opened it.

Me: Thank you!

I ate some and offered them.

Me: So… What are you doing here?

Louis: If you don´t want me here I can go.

Me: NO! Don´t understand me wrong… I´m just asking why. I didn´t expect to see you here but I love it.

Louis: We had a day off and I wanted to see you and give you a surprise.

I smiled.

Me: You get it.

Louis: YAY!

We laughed. I forgot that Riley was there until she talked.

Riley: Guys I´m going to have dinner so I leave you two alone, don´t do things here please! But have fun!

And she left… She is always like this… I blush a bit; I was a bit embarrassed because of her comment.

Louis: So… Do you want to go for a dinner?

Me: Yes! I´m so hungry! But wait ten minutes that I change my clothes.

Louis: You don´t need it… You look gorgeous with those.

Me: Aww! That´s cute but I wore these the whole day and I´m not going to have dinner with you with the clothes of uni…

Louis: Ok… But hurry up!

Me: I will. Sit in my bed if you want I will choose clothes and I will change them in the bathroom.

Louis: You can change it here if you want, I don´t mind…

Me: Ha, ha…

I smiled and went into our wardrobe. I didn´t know what to wear because I didn´t know where we will go… So I need simple but beautiful clothes…

Louis: Are you ready?

Me: No… I´m choosing my clothes…

I continue looking for my outfit… Finally I found something good an put it on.

Me: I´m ready!

Louis: Ok, let´s go!

He grabbed my hand and we went out. He looks a bit nervous but I didn´t know why… This wasn´t our first date.

Me: Today you didn´t give me a bunch of carrots…

He laughed.

Louis: If you want it, we can stop in a supermarket and I will buy it.

Me: I think that I could live without it.

Louis: Are you sure?

Me: Not at all… But I will try.

We laughed, I love spend time with him.

Me: So where are we going to have dinner?

Louis: I talked with Riley and she told me that there is a good Italian restaurant, so I think that we could go there.