CHAPTER 39

Today it´s my first day of university and I´m so nervous… I couldn´t sleep at all and when finally I fell asleep my alarm started to ring.

Me: Shit…

Riley: It´s time to wake up! It´s our first day!

Me: Yay…

I said half asleep.

Riley: What happen to you? I´m so excited!

Me: Me too… But I couldn’t sleep.

Riley: Me neither… But I drank like 3 coffees!

Me: That explains everything.

I get out of my bed and I went to the wardrobe. I started to look something to dress.

Riley: Do you like it?

She showed me her outfit.

Me: Hmm… Yes…

I wasn´t lying… I liked those clothes, but as always separately.

Riley: What are you going to wear?

Me: I don´t know…

Riley: I can help you to choose it.

Me: It doesn’t matter…

Riley: Ok! Els… I want to be soon at uni so… Do you mind if I am going now?

Me: No… Go tranquil. I need more time.

Riley: If you want after classes I can pick you up and we go to eat something.

Me: Ok!

Riley: I will wait for you at the front door. BYE! Have a nice day!

Me: Oki doki. You too!

I started to look at my clothes again… It´s the first day so I have to wear something nice but no too nice… I think that I found the perfect outfit! I put on a black skirt with a white t-shirt... Yes! This is what I was looking for! It was 11.30 and classes today started at 12.00 because it was the first day… I think that I will have to run. When I was going out of the dorm my mobile started to ring. It was Danielle.

Danielle: Hey, hey!

Me: Hi Dani.

Danielle: How it feels your first day? Are you running?

Me: No…

Danielle: El?

Me: I´m walking fast, I´m not running…

Danielle: Don´t say me that you are late your first day.

Me: Maybe… It depends on how fast I can walk.

Danielle: El…

Me: What? I didn´t know what to wear…

She started to laugh.

Danielle: Ok… Eleanor… I have to tell you something.

Me: You just called me Eleanor so it seems serious.

Danielle: Yes… Well… I don´t know how you will react.

Me: Dani just spit it out.

Danielle: Ok… The boys are going to do a gig on Friday… And they want you to come…

Me: What? I don´t want to!

Danielle: I know it… But they were so insistent and… I promise that I will tell you and try to convince you…

Me: DANIELLE!

Danielle: Yes… I know… But they seem so sorry, especially Louis… And they explain me everything… I think that you have to hear them, and I thought that going to their concert was a great idea… You´ve always wanted to go one… And you could talk with them.

Me: Yes, you said it… I WANTED, now the things have changed. Dani I have to hung up or I will be late.

Danielle: Ok… But think about it.

Me: Ok, but I don´t promise you anything…

Danielle: Ok. Have a nice day! Talk to you at night.

Me: Bye!

Before I keep it in the bag I saw the hour, it was 11.52. Danielle entertained me so much… I think that if I start to run I could arrive on time. I started to run and when I was about to arrive at the front door I clashed with someone and I fell down.