CHAPTER 21

The first thing I saw was a room full of people who were screaming: “SURPRISE!” I couldn´t believe it… There were my parents and some of my friends.

Me: OMG! Thank you!!

I went to hug my parents, I missed them so much! I said hi to my friends, definitely I can´t believe that all of them travel here to make me this party.

Me: Mom! Why didn´t you tell me anything when we talked?

Mom: Because it was a surprise!

Me: Yeah… And how did you get here?

Dad: Your new friends look for and pay our airfares.

Me: Really?

Mom: Yes… We insisted that they don´t need to… But they don´t let us pay back it…

Me: And the airfares of my friends too?

Dad: I guess.

Me: WOW…

Mom: It seems that they love you a bit…

We started to laugh.

Me: Mom, dad… I really miss you but I have to talk with them ok?

Mom: Of course! Have a nice time.

Me: I´ll come back in a while.

I went to meet the guys.

Louis: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Me: I can´t believe you did this!

Niall: What?

Me: First of all the surprise party, you don´t need to do it.

Liam: But we want to.

Me: And why did you pay everything? It must be so expensive…

Zayn: But it doesn´t mind!

Me: I don´t want you to spend money on me…

Liam: I repeat it, but we want to!!

Harry: Yes, don´t worry about it El…

Me: Ok…

Niall: So…do you like it?

Me: No… I LOVE IT! But don´t you have today a lot of interviews?

Louis: Well... We have to lie…

Me: What? So I pass my birthday thinking that my friends prefer do some interviews and go to meet another friend than be with me?

Danielle: We have to prepare everything and go to the airport to take your parents and friends…

Liam: Yeah… And we thought that if we leave you alone when we show you our surprise you will get happier…

Zayn: But if it hurt you… We are so sorry… We don´t mean to do that… We only want to give you a big surprise today…

Me: Guys… I only have to say one thing… YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I CAN EVER ASK FOR!

I hug them, I was so happy to have such a good friends. I was about to cry…

Louis: El, are you crying?

Me: No… Some allergic…

Niall: LIAR!!

They hug me again.

Me: And how did you planed it?

Liam: Well… It was all improvised… When Harry told us his idea two days ago we all agree on that and we start to plan everything…

Me: Wait what? Did you say that this was Harry´s idea?

Liam: Yes… And Danielle talk with your parents and friends, while I look for the airfares and the stereo, Louis and Harry look for the place, Niall and Zayn look for the food and drinks. It was a team work!

WOW! I look at Harry and he looked to the ground… Why he would do that? Suddenly the lights turn off.

Louis: It´s time for the cake!

I could see something with some candles on it. WOW! The cake was amazing! It was like a cup of coffe form starbucks! I loved it!

They sang me “Happy birthday to you” and I blew the candles, it was being my best birthday! After that, we ate the cake and start to dance, I was really enjoying the party but it was so hot in there so I needed to go out. I thought that I will be alone outside, but there was a person I can easily recon.