CHAPTER 46

The next day my phone woke me up. Who the hell was calling me?

Me: Who is?

Boy: Hmm… I´m Louis…

When I hear his name my heart skips a beat.

Louis: Did I wake you up?

Me: No… I was awake for some minutes…

Louis: Really? You sound really weird…

Me: Ok… I just woke up… This is my newly raised voice.

He laughed. I couldn´t help but smile… I love to hear him laugh.

 Me: So… Why did you wake me up that early?

Louis: El… It´s 12am… I thought you will be awake… Everyone is awake!

Me: Yes… Except me and Riley, maybe you can hear her snoring…

Louis: Now that you say that… I hear some weird noises…

He laughed even harder. I love to wake up in this way.

Louis: So… I and the lads are going to go for some breakfast; do you want to join us? Danielle is coming too.

Me: I would love to join!

Louis: Ok, we will pick you up in about half an hour, is that ok?

Me: Sure!

Louis: Oh! And Niall says that ask Riley if she wants to come.

Me: Ok! Bye!

Louis: See you.

And I hang out. I was so happy! I had recovered my best friends and I can´t explain it with words… The only thing that I knew is that I couldn’t wait 30 minutes to see him. I tried to wake up Riley.

Riley: Els leave me alone!

Me: Riley! Wake up.

Riley: I´m a vampire… I can´t go out in mornings.

In this way I knew that I wouldn´t be able to wake her up…

Me: Ok if you want to sleep more… I will let you… But it's a shame…

It seems that she open her eyes a bit more.

Riley: Why?

Me: Because Louis just called me and asked me for going to have breakfast with them… And he told me that Niall wanted to see you…

I had never seen a normal person move that fast… But I forgot that I wasn´t talking about a normal person, she was Riley! She ran towards her suitcase and started to throw her clothes… Finally she chose her outfit. It wasn´t that bad… I didn´t like her t-shirt but… It was ok! I chose my outfit too… I have to be pretty for Louis, but not that much; because he will think that I dressed like that for him… Although it was what I was doing… What the hell is happening to me? I saw the prefect outfit! It was a whute t-shirt with black jeans and a black leather jacket and a beautiful black necklace.

Riley: Wow you look so pretty! I love that outfit… But maybe I will wear more colors…

She was going to look for something but someone knocked on the door. I opened it and he was there.

Louis: Hey!

Me: Hi.

Niall was behind him.

Niall: Hi Riley! Did you sleep well?

Riley: Yes!

Niall: Did we wake you up?

Riley: What? NO! I was wide awake I tried to wake up Eleanor and she didn´t want to… But then Louis called her and here we are!

WHAT SHE JUST SAY? She was a liar!! Louis looked to me and we started to laugh.

Niall: What happen?

Me: Nothing… I was death tired… And where are the others?

Louis: They are already in Starbucks waiting for us.

Me: I love Starbucks!

Louis: I know it.

We both smiled.

Riley: So let´s go!

We went there; the time as always with these people went so fast. I didn´t realize how late it was until I saw like 5 missed call from my mom.

Me: Guys! We have to go now… I forgot that I told my mom that we will have lunch with her… Sorry!

Harry: No problem El! You have to see your mom too!

Me: Thanks… And now Riley let´s go! Bye.

We went out of the Starbucks but suddenly I hear my name, I turn around and I saw Louis running towards us.

Louis: El wait! I forgot to ask you something!

I could notice how my heart is going faster.

Riley: Hmm… I forgot something in the table.

Me: What?

Riley: Hmm… I forgot… Why do you care? I´ll be here in a minute.

And she leaved us alone.

Me: What did you want to ask me?

Louis: Hmm… I know that yesterday I said to you that you needn´t to say anything yet but… Would you like to come on a date with me?

My heart is going even faster, it is going crazy! It never happened to me before.

Me: I don´t know Lou…

Louis: C´mon El! We will have fun! Give me an opportunity, I promise that I won´t let you down!

I didn´t know what to answer… A part of me wanted to say yes but the other part was very scared, we just fix our things and I didn´t want to spoil our friendship again.

Louis: Alright! Let´s play a game, ok?

I nodded and smiled, why are we going to play a game?

Louis: So… I will ask you two questions… And you have to answer me one with a yes and the other one with a no, did you get it?

Me: I got it!

Louis: Ok the first question is… Will you make out with Danielle?

Me: WHAT?

I started to laugh.

Louis: Answer it!

Me: Ok… No.

He smiled so big.

Louis: Alright it´s a no… So next question you have to answer yes… Do you want to come with me on a date?

I smiled.

Me: Ok...

Louis: Is it a yes?

Me: Yes!

He smiled even bigger and he gave me a hug. I started to laugh.

Louis: I will pick you up at nine o´clock, is it good?

Me: Yes.

Louis: Ok, so see you tonight!

Me: See you.