CHAPTER 1

Finally the bell rang, I am not a high school student anymore, yay!, after say goodbye to my teachers and friends and promise that we call each other and meet in the summer, I am going to eat with my mother for celebrating that, finally, I finished the school, I will miss it so much, but now start, what people say, the best years of my life, I will meet new people, new places…I arrive to my house and changemy clothes for go to the restaurant.

When I was ready to go, my mobile rang, it was Danielle.

Danielle: Hey, university girl!

Me: Hi, curls.

Danielle: I have to tell you something, but you have to promise me that you won´t scream.

Me: Ok, I promise.

Danielle: Yesterday, Liam asked me if I wanna be her girlfriend and I obviously I said yes.

Me: WHAT?!? When? Where? How? Why?

Danielle: Liam asked me for being his girlfriend, yesterday on our date, in a park, we were walking and suddenly he stopped and asked me it, and I suppose that it is because he likes me.

Me: OMG!!! REALLY?? I am so happy for you Dani!!

Danielle: Thanks, but I have another surprise for you, to celebrate that you will go to the university and as an early birthday present…

Me: You don´t need to buy me anything…

Danielle: Who said that I bought you something?

Me: Oh…. No? And what is then?

Danielle: You and I are going to travel to some countries in this summer.

Me: REALLY?

Danielle: YES! Do you like the idea?

Me: Obviously yes… But… I think that we have a problem…

Danielle: What is?

Me: I doubt that my parents let me do it… Sorry…

Danielle: You just ask them. El, I have to go… Call me tonight for telling me, ok?

Me: Ok, but I´m not sure about this…

Danielle: Trust me, I have it all figured out. Bye love.

Me: Ok, bye Dani.

It will be fantastic do this trip with Danielle, but I don´t think that my parents let me… Well, I will just try it, I don´t have anything to lose so… I will try to convince them, this year was so hard in the studies and I think that I deserve have an amazing summer with my best friend and if it is in a different country is even better. 

Without realizing, I arrive at the restaurant, it is the favorite of my mother and I can go by walking because is very near of my house. The lunch was really good and funny, we talked about everything, I tell them how my last day was, how I think it will be the university, and she told me of her work. Finally, it was time for the desserts, and she start to talk about the summer, it was my chance to ask what I wanted to ask throughout the lunch.