CHAPTER 48

I was shocked but I didn´t reject it… In fact I was waiting this to happen at some point of the night. It was a long slow kiss. I kissed some boys before but I never feel that way… He separated from me… Shit I wanted more… I wish it never finished. We smiled.

Louis: Wow!

Me: What?

I didn´t expect him to say that.

Louis: It was better than I imagine.

I laughed and hit him playfully.

Me: Finally!

Louis: Why you say that?

Me: Because I have waited the whole night for that.

Louis: Don´t complain! I have waited for it the whole summer!

We laughed.

Louis: So it´s late… You have to come in!

Me: Yes…

Louis: So… See you tomorrow? When your train leaves?

Me: At 12 am.

Louis: It´s very early.

Me: It isn´t! Now it´s too late!

We laughed again, I think in the whole night I didn´t stop of smiling my cheeks even hurts a bit, but I didn´t mind.

Louis: I want to see you tomorrow so… What if I pick you up and I drive you to the station?

I smiled, I love the fact that he wanted to see me again in some hours.

Me: Ok!

Louis: So when I leave my home I will call you, alright? It will be about 11.

Me: Oki doki.

Louis: So see you tomorrow then!

Me: Bye! I don´t forget anything more, alright?

Louis: I think that no.

And he kissed me again but this time it was a short one. I smiled even bigger.

Me: Bye.

I opened the door and came into, I wanted to scream! I was so happy right now! The night was so perfect and I couldn´t wish to spend the night with anyone better than Louis. I was thinking about what just happen supported in the door when suddenly the light turn on and I saw Danielle and Riley running towards me.

Danielle: I want you to tell us everything!

Riley: YES!

Me: Wait! Two things… First of all Dani what are you doing here? And the second one… Why are you two awake?

Danielle: The answer of those questions is the same: I COULDN´T WAIT TO KNOW HOW WAS THE NIGHT!

Riley: So let´s go to the longue and tell us everything!

We sat on the couch and I tell them everything, the dinner, the walk, the beach, the kiss…

Danielle: Aww! He is so cute!

I smiled.

Me: Yes, he is.

Danielle: Aww! Look at you! You didn´t stop of smiling like an idiot! You like him!

I laughed.

Me: Definitely yes!

Danielle: I knew it!

Riley: I can´t believe that my best friend is dating Louis Tomlinson!

Me: We aren´t dating…