CHAPTER 34

It is a beautiful day in the beautiful Rome, I love this place. The weather isn´t very hot so we can do a long walk, I want to visit everything. I was so excited so I get up so early and I woke up Danielle.

Me: Danielle wake up!! We are in Italy!

Danielle: Leave me alone!

Me: C´mon Dani! Don´t be a lazy ass and get up!

Danielle: Ok… If you promise me not to shout anymore I will.

Me: Promise!

We change our pjs.

Danielle: Alright! I´m ready, what do you want to do?

Me: We can go for a walk and buy some breakfast to the boys.

Danielle: Ok, I will write them a note and we can leave.

We went for a long walk, Rome was so beautiful, and it was early so there weren’t so much people on the streets. I think that we walked for almost an hour. We found a little café and we sit in a table to rest. A waiter came to our table.

Waiter: What do you want to drink?

Danielle: I want a cappuccino.

Me: Me too.

And he left.

Me: He was handsome.

Danielle: Yes.

Me: Danielle, I want to say a massive thank you for getting me in this holiday. It was the best summer of my life and it´s all for you.

Danielle: No problem.

She was acting weird… It was like if she was listening me but she was thinking in other things. The waiter brought our coffees.

Me: Thanks.

And he left.

Me: Alright, what happen?

Danielle: Nothing, why are you asking that?

Me: Because you are acting weird and because I´m your best friend and I know you very well… I know something is going in your mind and I want to know it for helping you. Please don´t do the same as Louis.

Danielle: Ok… Something is going on.

Me: I knew it! C´mon tell me.

Danielle: Do you remember that yesterday when we arrived me and Liam went for a walk?

Me: Yes.

Danielle: Ok… We were having fun and joking around… And in one point of the conversation he told me that he loves me.

Me: OMG OMG OMG!! REALLY?

Danielle: Yes.

I was so happy for her.

Me: Danielle it´s a really good thing!! And you are telling me it like if it is bad! What did you say to him?

Danielle: Nothing… I said that I think it was late and we should come back.

My face totally changed… She didn´t say that…

Me: What? I think that I listen to you well.

Danielle: Yes you do.

Me: Why did you say that?

Danielle: I don´t know.

Me: Ok, we should stop for a minute…

I was thinking what I had to say next.

Me: Dani… Do you like him?

Danielle: Yes of course!

Me: Ok… And do you love him? You can tell me it.

Danielle: I think that yes… These months with him were the best of my life and I don´t want to finish it, every day that passes I have more feels for him.

Me: Then, why didn´t you say that to him?

Danielle: It´s complicated.

Me: Why? He loves you and you love him. He told you it and you could do it because you feel the same. I don´t understand why it´s so complicated.

Danielle: I don´t know… Maybe I was scared.

Me: About what?

Danielle: My feels, I don´t want him to hurt me… Or maybe I´m scared of the hate from his fans.

Me: Ok… I understand you better now… Dani, I can´t promise you that Liam won´t hurt you never, but I promise you that he will try his best for not doing it because, as he said yesterday, he loves you, and I know it´s true because I see the way he looks at you every day, when he looks at you he can´t stop smiling, and I know it´s true because of the way he looks after you, and I can say a lot of things that confirm that he is in love with you but I won´t have enough time to tell you them. Dani I know you've suffered much because of your stupid ex but Liam isn´t like him, I wouldn´t let you date him if he was… He loves you no matter what. And the thing about hate… Someday his fans will understand that you two are happy together and will respect it, maybe it take some days or months but I know it will be happen… Until that day maybe you will suffer the hate, but you don´t have to suffer alone, you have Liam, me and the guys we won´t leave you alone, we can help you go through this. And now we´re going to come back to the hotel, and when you see Liam, no matter if he is alone or with the guys, you are gonna to hug him and tell him that you love him. Ok? But first of all we have to buy them breakfast.

We bought them this because they look really tasty and we went to the hotel. When we were at the door I decided to look to the hour to know if they could be awake, but I found out that I had new text messages.