RILEY

Riley is my roommate for this two weeks, she is amazing. We get on really well, maybe is because she is such weirdo, she is always making jokes, smiling… She always says whatever is going around her head without thinking of it, although it hasn´t any sense.

She is studying art; to be honest I think that there isn´t another career more made for her. She is always drawing in his note book, I saw some of her drawings and they are amazing; she is so creative. She is studying that because she wants to be a dress designer… Although if you she her in the street you won´t believe that. She is always wearing things with prints and full of colors, sometimes her t-shirts have funny sentences made by her, she loves clothes with animals  and moustaches on them, the clothes that she put on are cool, but separately, only she dares to put it on together, she is not afraid of attract attention. To be honest I would love to be like her without any worry.

Other thing that surprised me is the type of music she likes… When you look at her it seems like she listen to punk and electro music, although she liked punk music, her favorite singer is One Direction, but after my first day she always listen to them with music helmets although sometimes she starts to sing their songs so I have to warn her not to do it… She also wanted to put posters in the room but after telling what happened with them she understood that it was a bad idea… Sometimes she forgets that, and she starts talking about them so I know she is a Niall girl, I think that if one day they meet, they will get on well.

 And that´s it. She is my funny, weirdo and special roommate. I couldn´t ask for a better roommate.