CHAPTER 12

Where I am? Ok… I´m in the suite and it´s morning, but how did I get here? I can´t remember anything of last night… The last thing I remember is me drinking the third cocktail sitting with Louis, but after that everything is black… OMG! My head hurts so much… Danielle is sleeping with Liam… At what time did I arrive last night? And how? And most important with who? I have to find out… But first of all… I´m so hungry!! I will make my breakfast… I would do it for everybody but I don´t know at what time they will wake up and if they would prefer breakfast or lunch. I went to the kitchen and make a bowl with some cereals and milk. I was so hungry, I ate them so fast. My head hurts so much so I start to look for an aspirin when I was looking for it I saw Louis coming towards me.

Louis: Morning babe!

Me: Hi… Louis do you know where I can find an aspirin?

Louis: Yes, in the top drawer of the left.

Me: Thanks!

He started to prepare a tea.

Louis: Do you have a headache?

Me: Yeah…

Louis: I imagine it.

And he started to laugh.

Me: Why?

Louis: Don´t you remember last night?

Me: No…

Louis: Really? Nothing?

Me: Yes… Please tell me what happened!

Louis: OK, you drank a lot last night, possibly you drunk more than all of us together…

Me: Really?

Louis: Yes, and at first you were so funny and you danced with everyone even though you don´t know them…

Me: OH MY GOD… I never act like it…

Louis: Yeah… but at one point you get really sick, you can´t even walk, and you wanted to throw up.

Me: Eugh…

The tea was ready so he drinks it and eats a pair of biscuits.

Louis: Yeah… It was a party night…

Me: If I could remember it…

I start to think of it… But there was still something I did not know…

Me: How I get here?

Louis: I bring you here.

Me: Really? Thanks Louis.

Louis: It doesn´t matter.

Me: YES! And sorry…

Louis: Why?

Me: Because I promised you that we will stay up all night… And you had to come to the hotel sooner for me…

Louis: El, you don´t have to worry… We have a whole summer for go to pubs and yesterday you need to come here and sleep so…

Me: Ok, but I owe you a party night.

Louis: OK!

We talked a bit and the other start to wake up, Danielle slept with Liam so I could start to pack again, but first I decided to check my phone. I had a message, it was from Kevin and it says:

“Good night babe, hope you have sweet dreams. Xx”

OMG! He is so cute! Should I answer him? YES! Why not?

“Thanks even though I read it now, sorry… It was a weird night, I will tell you hahaha what about yours? PS: Sorry if I wake you up. Xx”

I was starting to pack when Danielle comes in.

Danielle: Good morning beauty! I imagine you spent a good night…

Me: Yeah…

Danielle: You were so funny! I have never seen you like that.

Me: Me neither…

Danielle: Are you packing?

Me: Yes, Louis told me that we will go after lunch.

Danielle: OH! I forgot it… Could you make me a favor?

Me: Tell me.

Danielle: Liam and I decide to go for a date at lunch… So could you pack my things too? Please!!

Me: Really? Ok… I owe you a favor to bring me here with the guys so…

Danielle: THANKS! You are the best!

Me: I will do it but with two conditions…

Danielle: Ok… Tell me.

Me: The first one you let me do your hair make up and choose your clothes.

Danielle: OK! I prefer so…

Me: And the second one is that you have to tell me everything!

Danielle: OK! For one moment you scared me.

Me: Alright, now I start to look for some clothes!

Me: WOW! You look stunning!

Danielle: Thanks El!

Me: I´m sure that Liam will like it. And now go out and have a lovely lunch.

Danielle: Thanks!!

And she left, if I didn´t have enough to make my bags now also I had to do hers… But she is my best friend and she would do the same for me… So it´s better that I start now or I won´t have enough time. I was packing and my phone rang another message.