CHAPTER 5

In the plane I sat with Danielle.

Danielle: Did you like the surprise?

Me: YES! But I would have preferred know it…

Danielle: But it wouldn´t be a surprise…

Me: Yeah… That´s true… Never mind… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Danielle: You don´t have to… Liam asked me if I wanna go with them and I said that if you could come yes, but if you couldn´t I prefer stay in my house… So here we are!

Me: Really? Did you say that?

Danielle: Of course I do, summer it´s the only time that I can spend with my best friend, and a boy, although he is my boyfriend, can´t change that. And also I know that you will be the happiest person in the world when you will know about our trip.

Me: Oh!! You are the best!! I love you!

Danielle: I know it!

Me: You and Liam look very happy together

Danielle: Yes…

Me: Dani, what happen?

Danielle: Nothing… It´s just I like him a lot… And I´m scared that he hurt me or something…

Me: Dani… You don´t have to… He is a very good person and he likes you even more than you like him… He NEVER hurt you.

Danielle: Yeah… I know it… But all the guys that I've been with, I have ended up hurting…

Me: Trust me… With Liam you don´t have to worry about that, ok?

Danielle: Ok…

Me: That´s my girl!! And now that we are on a plane, flying… Maybe, finally, you can tell me where we are going…

Danielle: Ok… Are you ready?

Me: YES!

Danielle: Ok, but don´t scream… The first place we are going to is… Ibiza!

Me: Really?

She nodded her head. OMG! This trip is getting better and better. When we landed, we went to our hotel. It was amazing… We have a suite with 4 rooms, so I share room with Danielle, Louis with Harry, Niall with Zayn, and Liam will have the other room in case that he and Danielle want to sleep together. I call my parents to tell them that I arrive and I was good.

Niall: I think that we should have lunch before unpacking, what do you think?

Zayn: Are you hungry?

Niall: Yes!!

Louis: You are always hungry!

Me: I am too…

Niall: Yay! She is hungry we are two, so we have to go to a restaurant!!

Liam: Ok, I´m a bit hungry too, so…

Danielle: I want to change my clothes before.

Me: And me too.

Niall: I forgot that we are going with girls… They always have to change their clothes…

Louis: And that´s why they bring their whole wardrobes…

Me: Shut up!

I hit him playfully

Danielle: We didn´t do it…  Do you think it, Liam?

Liam: Hm… Well… You have a lot of bags… And they are full of clothes…

Danielle: So you prefer me to wear every day the same outfit?

Liam: No… If you want yes… You are always pretty.

Danielle: Aww

She kissed him.

Zayn: Ok love birds… Girls change your clothes we will wait you on the terrace.

Danielle and I run to the room.

Me: I love this hotel. It´s perfect.

Danielle: Yes, I agree with you! And now hurry up or the boys will get angry. When we finished we went out, and the boys were waiting in front of the door they said that we are slow, and things like that. We walk around, and find a restaurant on the pier, so we decide to have lunch there. I sit between Harry and Louis. It was a shellfish restaurant so we ate a lot of fish, it was awesome.

Me: Harry!! Don´t take my food!

Harry: But it is very tasty.

Me: You have the same as me, so why you take MY food?

Harry: Wow… You are like Niall with his food… He never wants to sit next to me for that.

Niall: It´s because you always do the same and you eat my food…

Me: I will do the same as Niall if you do it again…

All of them laugh so hard… Except Danielle, they don´t know how I am with the food… They have 2 months to know me so…

Liam: What do you want to do on the afternoon?

All of us think for a while but I know what I want to do.