CHAPTER 37

Danielle: El, it´s me. Open the door please.

I decided to open the door. I need to talk to someone about it. When she just come into the room she hugged me and I started to cry.

Danielle: How are you?

Me: I think I have had better moments.

We separated and she dried my tears.

Danielle: What were you doing?

Me: I´m going.

Danielle: Why? You needn´t it.

Me: Yes, I need it… I don´t want to be near them. They hurt me Danielle! He played with me and they knew it!

I couldn´t stop crying. She gave me another hug. I don´t know if I was sadder or angrier…

Me: I want to come back Danielle… I can´t stay here, I can´t pretend everything is ok…

Danielle: I understand you El… But I have a question for you… Are you going for the thing of Louis and Kevin or because the other lied to you?

Me: I trust on him… I tell everything about me and he just laughed of me!

Danielle: I know El… If it helps they feel so bad… Expecially Louis.

Me: He should! I don´t know if I could forgive him someday.

Danielle: El, don´t you think that you are overreacting a bit?

Me: NO! Danielle if you came here to defend them you can go now and if you came here to help me then help me pack my bags.

Danielle: Ok, what I have to do?

She helped me to finishing pack my bags. When we were about to finish my mom called me.

Me: Hi, did you get it?

Mom: Yes, the plane lifts off at 3 am.

Me: Ok.

Danielle and me finished of packing, and she stay with me until the hour of the dinner.

Danielle: Won´t you go out to have dinner?

Me: I´m not hungry.

Danielle: Ok…

Me: Dani, please don´t tell them that I´m going tonight.

Danielle: Ok.

She went out and I heard Louis talking with her.

Louis: Isn´t she going to have dinner?

Danielle: No, she isn´t hungry.

Louis: How is she?

Danielle: You fucked up.

Louis: Shit… But is she ok? Isn´t she crying, right?

Danielle: I would love to say that she is enough intelligent to not to cry for such a jerk as you but…

Louis: Fuck… I´m so sorry Danielle…

I heard how they left but suddenly I hear him.

Louis: Eleanor if you are listening me, I beg you not to cry, not for me… I don´t deserve it.

And he left. The hours passed, I said goodbye to Danielle and she went to sleep with Liam, they fixed it. I went out of my bedroom with my bags in totally silence, it seems like everyone was sleeping. But when I opened the door I heard someone behind me. I turned and I see him.

Louis: I´m so sorry, I know maybe it isn´t enough… But I beg you to stay although I know I have no right to ask you anything.

I look at him and I closed the door.