CHAPTER 3

The man continues running… He didn´t apologize…

Me: Shit…

A guy with a hat and sun glasses approached me.

Guy: Are you ok? Can I help you? Sometimes people are late and they have to run without looking.

Me: Yeah… I figured out…Yes I´m ok… But my bags aren´t…

Guy:  I think that they aren´t broke…We just have to pick this clothes.

He picked a pair of shirts and so I did with the rest of the clothes. And he closed the bags.

Guy: And that’s it! You have your bags as new. Wow! You have so many clothes… Are you moving or something?

Me: No… It´s a summer trip with a friend… But I can´t decide what to bring so I pack almost all my wardrobe.

He laughs so hard.

Me: And you?

Guy: I am going on a trip with my friends too, but I´m a boy and I don´t need so many clothes.

I laugh.

Me: That´s cool. By the way… Do we know? Your voice sounds me a lot.

Guy: I don´t think so… I will remember such a pretty girl.

Me: Thanks… My name is Eleanor… And yours?

The answer takes him a few minutes.

Guy: Beautiful name… My name is Kevin, nice to meet you.

We shook hands.

Kevin: Maybe after the summer we can meet and know each other, if you want, of course…

Me: That would be nice.

Kevin: Do you wanna give me your phone number, so I can call you?

Me: Yeah… Why not? It´s 623908765

Kevin: Ok, I will text or call you soon.

Me: Great!

Kevin: I have to go now, or I will miss the plane.

Me: Ok, nice to meet you.

Kevin: The pleasure was mine.

And he left. Wow! That was weird. But he seems friendly and funny. And without the sun glasses and the hat I think that he would be handsome. Maybe when the summer is over, we can know each other better, and who knows what else? I was thinking about what just happened when I saw Danielle. She was running towards me.

Danielle: Sorry for being late!

Me: I know that you will, but this time I´m not angry with you.

Danielle: Why?

Me: I just met a boy.

Danielle: REALLY?

Me: Yes, he is…

She cut me off.

Danielle: Sorry but we have to go now; they must be waiting for us…

Me: WHO?

Danielle: You will see… But now, RUN!

We run a lot, and finally Danielle stop… She waved to a guy; he was with four more boys. That guy was coming towards us. When he arrived, he pecks Danielle… OMG I can´t belive it… He can´t be…

Guy: Hi! My name is Liam, nice to meet you. Danielle talk me a lot about you.