CHAPTER 6

Me: C´mon guys!! We are in Ibiza and you have to think what we should do?

Niall: Yeah… Is that bad?

Me: No… But it´s obvious what we have to do…

Zayn: What?

Me: GO TO THE BEACH!!

Danielle: That´s a great idea!

Louis: YES!

Me: I know, I know… I´m a very intelligent girl!

Louis: You are a really self confident!

Me: Silly!

I hit him playfully.

Harry: It is decided!! We will go to the beach so we can see hot girls in bikini!!

Zayn: Harry, you always think in the same thing!

He throw a napkin to Harry and all laughed. We went to the hotel to put our swimsuit. The boys were already on the beach, WOW, they are so hot. Louis loocked at us and they open his mouth, he is so funny.

Louis: Wow! These girls are so hot!

Harry: Who?

Louis: The girls that are walking towards us.

Harry: Oh YES!

Liam: Guys… Danielle is mine so don´t look at her.

Harry: Liam is getting jealous.

Louis: You don´t have to Liam… It was a joke…

Liam: I know.

And they laughed.

Me: Thanks guys!!

I said sarcastically.

Louis: C´mon! Don´t get angry… See… For you to forgive us, we will make you a favour.

He said looking at Harry with a big smile in their faces.

Me: What are you going to do?

Suddenly, they run towards me, I knew what they will do… They took me and walk to the water… I could hear the other laughing…

Me: GUYS STOP!!

I yelled.

Harry: Why? We said that you look so hot so we have to cool down…

They were now with the feet in the water…

Me: PLEASE, YOU CAN´T DO IT!

But it was too late… I was on the water… It was so cold!

Me: I CAN´T BELIEVE YOU DO THAT TO ME!!

Louis: Don´t get mad… It was only a joke.

Me: But I tell you to stop!

Harry: We´re having fun.

Me: But me no!

Louis: Ok… It was a bad idea… Sorry.

Harry: Yeah… We are sorry.

They went back to the others; I could not do anything but laugh. They believe that I was angry, I couldn´t stop of laughing. They turn back; they seem so confused, it made me laugh harder. Then Danielle yelled:

Danielle: Is she a good actress?

Louis: Were you joking?

Me: Of course that yes, and you two believe it!

Harry: And you think that this is nice?

Me: Yeah… I was just having fun.

Louis: OH! Good answer!

Me: Thanks!

He gives me the five.

Harry: Nobody makes me feel guilty as a joke.

Me: Well… I think that I did it.

Harry: Yeah…

He started to splash me water and Louis follow him.

Me: DANI!! HELP ME!

She run to the water and start to splash water too. It becomes in a water war. Liam, Zayn and Niall come with us and play too, but Zayn stayed on the shore. It was so funny. When we finished, we went to the blankets and Danielle and me lie on them to get color. But we didn´t it so much time. I bring my camera, I don´t think that I said it but I love take photos, so we take a lot of photos, in most of them we don´t seem normal people, they were goofy photos. Then, Danielle and Liam go for a walk, they are so cute, and I stay with the boys; we played beach-volley, in my team were Louis and Niall, before play we decided bet something for do it more interesting. When Danielle and Liam arrived we decided to go back to the hotel. Oh I forget to tell you that my team won, so Harry and Zayn have to invite us to a cocktail in a disco.

When we arrived to the hotel, the guys went to have a shower while Danielle and I start to make the dinner. When the boys finished, we started to eat, I don´t know that Danielle and me were such a good chef.

Niall: WOW!! Girls, this is awesome!!

Me: Thanks Niall, glad that you liked it.

Louis: I don´t like it…

Liam: Louis…

Danielle: Why not?

Louis: Because… I FUCKING LOVE IT!!

We laughed; the dinner was so funny and relaxing. We were like lifelong friends and just this morning we knew, I love these guys. We were about to finished when Louis asked…

Louis: What do you want to do tonight?

Zayn: I´m death tired…

Louis: C´mon Zayn! We are in Ibiza, we have to party!!

Liam: Louis… I´m exhausted too… Sorry…

Louis: C´mon!!!

Me: I propose you a deal.

Louis: Tell me.

Me: We´re too tired to go out tonight… But we can stay here and made the party here, only us; and tomorrow I promise you that we will go to a disco and stay UP ALL NIGHT UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!

He laughed.

Louis: It sounds me of something…

Me: Yeah… It was an easy thing to say… But now seriously, I promise you that. Even if I have to stay with you alone in the disco, ok?

Louis: Pinky promise?

Me: Pinky promise!

Louis: OK! And now you and Danielle go for a shower while we take of the plates.

Danielle and I go to our bedroom, and we have a shower. While we were putting on our pj´s:

Danielle: El… You are getting very well with Louis, aren´t you?

Me: Yeah… He´s so funny. I can´t stop laughing when I´m with him.

Danielle: And do you like him?

Me: WHAT?

Danielle: You hear me well… So answer me NOW! And say the truth; you know that I know when you are lying.