CHAPTER 8

Me: WHAT?

Louis: Answer it!

Me: But why I have to do it?

Louis: Because you said that you prefer truth.

Me: But I thought that it will be another type of truth…

Louis: Sorry.

Me: And can´t I change it?

Louis: NO!

Niall: C´mon El, it doesn´t mind… We know who the favorite of Danielle is!

Me: But it´s obviously because she is dating with him!

Harry: El we promise you that we won´t get mad at you, although I know that I´m your favorite…

Louis: You are wrong… IT´S ME!

Zayn: Look at me! I have to be her favorite.

Niall: No, it´s me….

Liam: Obviously it´s me because I´m dating her best friend, am I right?

Louis: NO! You´re left!

Danielle: BOYS!! Shut up and let her answer the question.

Niall: You´re right… Eleanor… You have to answer it.

Everybody was looking at me waiting for an answer.

Me: My favorite is… Harry.

Harry jumps and said:

Harry: YES!! I knew it!! I told to you.

And he starts to dance on the table.

Me: Harry don´t believe it so much because I can change my opinion.

Harry: We both know that you can´t honey.

Me: Never say never…

We continued playing for about 1 hour more. It was too late and we were death tired so we decided to go to sleep. I lied on the bed and I decided to log in in twitter and facebook. In facebook I have 5 request: “The Payno Payne”, “ Niallers Love Nandos”, “ The Boo Tommo Bear”, “ Harrold Stylator” and “Zayn Bad Boy Malik”, they must be them but why they call them with those weird names? FREAKS!! When I logged in twitter I have loads and loads of more followers, but why? I see my mentions and I find why I have more followers…

@Real_Liam_Payne: “What an amazing evening on the beach with @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder @NiallOfficial  pic.twitter.com/uonMyftR”

@zaynmalik: “Having an amazing first day of holidays with my friends Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder”

@Harry_Styles: “And after a really good lunch we will go to the beach @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder”

@NiallOfficial: “I love pasta that have done @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder #IWantMore”

@Louis_Tomlinson: “It´s time to play truth or dare @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder Are you ready? “

I start to think this crazy day… I can´t believe what are happening to me… I must be dreaming… I will pass the whole summer with 1D, I am in the same suit as 1D, I was in the beach with them, I just played with them truth or dare and they just tweeted me, can this get any better? Suddenly my phone shake it was a text… Who will it be?