CHAPTER 7

Me: Are you kidding me?

Danielle: No.

Me: No… Well… Hmm… I don´t think so…

Danielle: Are you sure?

Me: Well… I don´t know… I only met him for a day… And when I´m with him I´m good, I'm not afraid to be myself…

Danielle: Ok.

Me: And Dani… You know that I think that I like Harry.

Danielle: But that is because he is handsome o because he makes you feel better?

I look at the floor and I didn´t answer it.

Danielle: I knew it.

And she left the room. I finished dressing and go to the terrace.

Me: I´m ready!!

Niall: You´re so slow!!

Me: Sorry…

Liam: C´mon sit here.

Me: What are we doing?

Zayn: We will play truth or dare, do you like it?

Me: YES! I LOVE IT!

Zayn: Let´s start!

He turns the bottle and it pointed to Niall.

Niall: I want dare!

Zayn: Ok… So… Because you love eat, you should eat 5 chilies without drinking any water.

Niall: WHAT?!?

Zayn: You heard it.

Niall: But I can drink water after eat them?

Zayn: Yes… But you have to eat them whole.

Niall: Ok, give me them.

While Zayn go to the kitchen I go for my camera, I have to record it. Niall start and in the first nibble he put a very fun face, we start to laugh. When he starts to eat the fourth we cannot take any breath for the laughter, his face was really red. Finally, he ate five and when he finished he runs to the kitchen and drink a whole bottle of water and after it he puts his head down the water. Poor Niall…

Niall: Zayn, you´re a bad friend…

Zayn: Sorry… But it´s the game!

Niall: Ok, it´s my turn.

He turns the bottle, it pointed to Danielle.

Danielle: DARE!

Niall: Ok… You have to do a sensual dance to Liam, here in the middle of the circle!

Liam: NIALL!

Danielle: Ok, I´ll do it.

She dances around for about 3 minutes, I recorded it too. I think that when the summer finished it will be cool to have this moments recorded to know that it wasn´t a dream and to remember how much we had. When she finished, she turns the bottle.

Louis: I want a dare!!

Danielle: Another?

Louis: YES!

Danielle: Ok, you have to prank the staff of the hotel.

Louis: OK! It´s easy. I´ll call them!

He took the phone.

Staff: Good night, can I help you?

Louis: Yeah… I don´t like sleep alone and I would like you to come to sleep with me and if you want more I don´t mind give it to you.

Staff: Excuse me?

I have to control myself for not laughing loud. I couldn´t focus with the camera where was Louis because of the laughter.

Louis: You hear me well… But anyway… I want to pass the night with you!

Staff: Well… I don´t mind… Where you want me to go?

Louis stopped and his eyes were wide open. We laugh so hard, it was so FUNNY!

Louis: My room is 123456789, I wait for you.

And he hung up.

Louis: GOD, he wants to pass the night with an unknown man… And I can assure you it was a boy!

We laughed even harder.

Louis: I´ll turn the bottle. ELEANOR! It´s your turn now!

Me: I don´t trust you… so I prefer truth.

Louis: THE FIRST TRUTH! Well… Let me think…

He thought for about 2 minutes

Louis: Who is your favorite member of One Direction?