CHAPTER 38

Two days have passed since I left them in Italy, I´m still angry with them, I can´t understand why he did that to me… They called me and text me a lot of times but I didn´t answer, I don´t want to talk with them! I´m sure that they will lie me again… I also unfollowed them on twitter I don´t want to know anything about them. Before the summer I was always listening their songs and now… I just can´t! But life continues so I decided to move on and go to my dorm. I was so nervous because I didn´t know anyone and I have to share a room with another girl… I was wondering how she will be, if we will get on well and that stuff… I was in my bed wide awake when my mom came into my room.

Mom: Hun, are you awake?

Me: Yes.

Mom: Ok, start to dress up, we are going and your breakfast is in the table.

Me: Ok!

I decided to dress some short with stripes and a white t-shirt. And I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast.

Mom: Are you ready?

Me: Yes.

Mom: Ok, c´mon.

The drive was a bit silence. My mom knew everything that had happened with the boys and she understands that I´m so angry but she thinks that I have to give them the possibility of explaining me it. Maybe she is right but I´m too angry to try to talk with them. We arrived at Manchester, the university is so beautiful and my dorm was really near of it. I can go by walking; I think that is 15 minutes walking away! The dorm was so beautiful and it was HUGE! There were a lot of girls and boys. I went to the secretary and asked what and where was my room. My mom gave me my bags and she left. My room was 104 and it was in the first floor.  When I arrived there, the music in my room was so loud, I opened the door and I found a girl dancing like crazy. The room was so big, we had two beds one above the other with a small shelf, two desks, two wardrobes and a nice bathroom. I think that she didn´t know that I was there so I tape in her shoulder.

Me: Hi!

She screamed and turned down the music.

She: Hi, you scared me.

Silence.

She: Alright, do you need something?

Me: I´m your roommate.

She: OMG! Really? I thought that you will come next week.

Me: Yes… But I decided to come sooner.

She: That´s perfect! My name is Riley, nice to meet you.

Me: Mine is Eleanor, nice to meet you too.

Riley: Your face sounds to me… I think that I know you but I don´t know why…

Me: I don´t know… So did you decide which is your bed?

Riley: I slept on the bottom this two days but if you prefer it I don´t mind.

Me: No, it´s all good.

She turned on the music again, I heard a song that I didn´t listen to for some days… And she started to sing it.

Riley: YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE…

Me: Riley, could you stop the music?

Riley: No, no, no… Please don´t say me that you hate One Direction.

I didn´t know what to answer.

Riley: Wait… I think that…. WAIT A MINUTE!

She ran towards her bed and took her mobile. It seems like if she were writing something.

Riley: Are you Eleanor Calder?

Me: Yes, why?

Riley: I knew that I know you for some reason… You are that girl who passed the holidays with them! OMG OMG OMG!!

She started to scream, fangirl and freak out.

Me: Ok… Calm down!

Riley: How I can calm down? I will be sharing room with you for a whole year! Will they come here to visit you? You have to introduce me to them!

Me: I don´t think that they will come to visit me…

Riley: Alright… They are going to start the tour in some days so they will be busy… Maybe they call you and you can pass me your mobile to talk with them.

Me: That´s more possible… But I don´t want to talk with any of them so…

Riley: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH YOU? YOU KNOW THEM, YOU PASSED THE WHOLE SUMMER WITH THEM AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU DON´T WANT TO TALK WITH THEM! ARE YOU CRAZY?

Me: Don´t shout at me! And don´t you think that if I don´t what to talk with them I have my reasons?

Riley: Yes… Maybe… But your reasons must be big enough.

Me: Trust me, they are.

I looked at the ground, the sadness come back, again. I was tearing up, again…

Riley: Hey… I didn´t want to bother you… Sorry for shouting at you… I´m a bit crazy but you will get used to.

Me: It´s not your fault, I just…

I can´t hold my tears.

Me: Excuse me.

I went to our bathroom. I heard she knocked the door.

Riley: Eleanor… I don´t know what happened and I promise you that I won´t bother you with them and I won´t ask you anything… But c´mon it´s your first day here… Do you want to pass it in a bathroom?

She was right… I have to move on, I won´t let them spoil my first day here, so I decided to open the door.

Riley: Can I give you a hug? I think you need it.

Me: Yes.

Riley: YAY!

And she gave me it, she was so lovely… I think that we will get on really well.

Riley: So now dry your tears and change your clothes!

Me: Why?

Riley: We are going out! It´s your first day here! We have to celebrate it!

And she started to scream, I can´t help but laugh! She was crazy.

Me: Ok!