CHAPTER 44

At first it was total silence… I didn´t know what to say, but Louis make the first step.

Louis: You look so pretty tonight…

Me: Thank you… The show was so good.

Louis: Thanks.

Me: The last song was so beautiful.

Louis: Did you like it?

Me: Yes…

Louis: Glad you liked it… I wrote it for you.

Me: Did you write that song?

Louis: Yes…

He seems a bit embarrassed… But I don´t know why, that song was so beautiful.

Louis: Look Eleanor… I´m so sorry… I shouldn’t have done it to you… I didn´t know what I was doing… But I promise you that I didn´t want to hurt you or something… In fact… To hurt you is the last thing I wanted to do.

Me: Ok… I accept your apologizes.

He smiled a bit.

Me: But you know that you have to give me a reason for what you´ve done.

Louis: Yes…

Me: So?

He was blushing… Why? Although he looked even more adorable in that way…

Me: C´mon Lou!

He smiled really big.

Me: What happen?

Louis: You just called me Lou… I think I won´t hear it again.

I smiled back.

Me: So are you telling me it? I need an explanation.

Louis: Ok… The first day we met was in the airport…

Me: Yes… I remember it.

Louis: I didn´t tell you who I was because you know… I was like disguised because we didn´t want anybody to know where we were going…

Me: Ok… But you didn´t need to introduce you and you did it… But anyways… Why when you saw that I was travelling with you, why didn´t you tell me that you were that guy?

Louis: The reason that I introduced me was because I wanted to meet you… And I didn´t tell you because I was in shock, I couldn´t believe how small the world was.

Me: Ok… You were in shock… But I hadn´t you mobile number, if you hadn´t texted me I would never talk to Kevin.

Louis: Yes… But I wanted you to know the real Louis… not the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, and I wanted to know more about you.

Me: And you got it… But I didn´t know that you were him so…

Louis: Yes but if you think about it… You know every single detail of me Eleanor… I only lied to you about my name and who I was… But when I was answering your questions I always answered you the truth.

Me: Ok… But that doesn´t fix anything.

Louis: I wanted to tell you.

Me: And why you didn´t do?

Louis: Because I was scared El… I didn´t know how you will react… But I even more scared of who you will prefer…

Me: I will react bad Louis! You lied to me the whole summer… You make me believe in someone that doesn´t exist! But I will react better if you have told me it…

Louis: I know it… I shouldn´t let this go that far.

Me: No, you shouldn´t…

There was silence again…

Me: Louis… I don´t understand something…

Louis: What?

Me: Why you wanted me to know the real one Louis? I mean… I could know you if you let me… I know the real Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn without talking them with text messages.

He didn´t answered it.

Me: And why you were scared of who I prefer? That doesn´t make any sense Louis!

More silence. Why he didn´t want to answer?

Me: You said that you will explain me everything…

He looked at the ground…

Me: C´mon Louis!! Answer me!

Suddenly he shouted.

Louis: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! OK?