CHAPTER 10

I was sleeping when, suddenly, somebody start to jump on my bed, he or she starts to scream…

Me: OH MY GOD! LEAVE ME ALONE! I want to sleep!

 I heard somebody laughing so I open my eyes.

 Louis: Calm down… I didn´t know that you wake up in such a bad mood…

 Danielle: I warned you!

 Louis: Yeah… but I don´t believe it….

 Me: Well you know it now so let me sleep more.

 Niall come into my room.

 Niall: NO! You can´t, I made breakfast and we will go to the beach so stand up!

 Me: Ok… But give some minutes for waking me up and change my clothes.

 Niall: Ok but hurry up!

 They left me alone, I was so tired… I want to sleep more, what time is it? It was 10 am, it wasn´t too early but yesterday I fell asleep too late… And tonight I promised Louis that we will go out tonight… Maybe I can sleep on the beach… I will try it. I changed my clothes and under it I put my bikini. I wnt to the terrace and everybody was waiting for me. Niall made an amazing breakfast, PANCAKES!

Me: WOW! It looks so tasty

Niall: Thaks! And now let´s eat! I´m starving!

We started to eat.

Louis: El, why are you so sleepy? We went to bed at the same time and we sleep so much.

Danielle: Yeah… But she doesn´t start to sleep… She decided to log in facebook and twitter.

Me: Yes, and why do you have such a weird names on facebook?

Harry: Because in that way fans wouldn´t know that we are the real members of One Direction and we can have a bit of privacy…

Me: OH! So that´s the reason… I thought that you were freaks!

They laughed.

Louis: But how long it takes you to see if there is something new?

Danielle: Yeah… You must be with the phone about one hour and half

Me: I have to see so many things.

Harry: I didn´t know that you were so popular.

Me: You know now.

I don´t know why I was so rude with Harry… I think that I like him and when I like a boy I am the most friendly person in the world but with him… I don´t know. When we finished we went to the beach. We spend the day there, we eat some sandwiches and I could rest also I can have a little nap after the lunch but Louis and Harry throwing cold water woke me up.

Me: GUUYS!

Louis: You looked like you had a lot of heat…

Harry: And we decided to cool you down!

Me: You´re death now!

And I started run behind them, but obviously I end in the water… They started laugh so hard, they can barely breathe, so I could not help laughing with them. We play in the water for a long while and after that we noticed that  we were on the beach alone, Liam, Danielle, Zayn and Niall came back to the hotel so we decide to go too.

Harry: We are back!

Me: You should tell us that you were going.

Liam: Yes, but you three seem so entertained.

Me: That´s true… It was so much fun.

Harry: And it was obviously for me.

Me: I think that you are wrong… It was for Louis!

Louis: THANKS! I know that I´m funny.

Zayn: Stop argue and have a shower and change your clothes I remind you that we are going out tonight and we decided to have dinner out too.

Me: YAY!

I go to my bedroom and Danielle was almost ready.

Danielle: Did you have a nice day?

Me: YES!

Danielle: I figured out.

Me: Dani… I have to tell you something.

Danielle: It´s about Harry and Louis?

Me: Hm… No…

Danielle: Oh… OK, tell me.

Me: Do you remember the guy of the airport? I told you that he helped me with the suitcases and…

Danielle: Yes… His name was Kevin or something like that?

Me: YES!

Danielle: And what happen with him?

Me: Basically… He was the reason that I spend so much time with the phone yesterday.

Danielle: REALLY?!?

Me: Don´t scream!

Danielle: Were you talking with him yesterday?

Me: Yes.

Danielle: Ok, tell me everything NOW!

I told her the whole conversation also I show her the messages.

Danielle: OMG! He is really cute.

Me: Yeah… I know.

Danielle: Do you like him?