CHAPTER 25

Danielle: What just happen?

She comes into the room saying that. I didn´t answer.

Danielle: El! I´m talking to you!

Me: Sorry Dani… I just need to be alone.

Danielle: Ok… Whatever.

I think that she got angry… But I didn´t want to tell her anything until I´m sure what I feel. I decided to go for a walk on the beach; there were a lot of people because it was a great day, it was sunny and hot but not so much…  I walk for hour thinking on these days, how I made such a good friends… If someone asked me two months ago if I expected this I would say no… I decided to sit down for a while… A couple pass in front of me, I keep looking at them, they seem so happy, I start to think if I would be such as happy as them if I was Harry´s girlfriend, it took me some minutes, but now I have the answer! I know what I feel about Harry. I ran to the hotel, I need to talk with him. When I came inside only was Danielle on there.

Danielle: Oh… Here you are.

Me: Where are the others?

Danielle: Louis and Harry went for a walk and Liam, Zayn and Niall went for some food for this dinner…

Me: Oh…

We were in a total silence…WEIRD!

Me: Dani, is something wrong?

Danielle: Why are you asking that?

Me: Because you seem angry…

Danielle: Maybe I didn´t like what you do this morning…

Me: Yeah… Sorry Dani… I only need to think… I want to be sure when I told you…

Danielle: What do you have to tell me?

I told her everything had happened these 24 hours… She look really surprised, she didn´t seem mad anymore.

Danielle: So harry and you kissed?

Me: Yes…

Danielle: WOW… Incredible!

Me: I know…

We were in silent again…

Me: Dani… Are you still angry?

Danielle: No… But I still think that you should tell me it before… So I maybe could help you.

Me: You are right! I promise you that I will tell you things like this sooner.

Danielle: I agree with that!

We laughed, I´m happy that we fix our little fight; I think that we never have a big fight, our fights are really small, and we cannot endure without talking over half an hour.

Danielle: And now? What will you do? Because you said that you are really sure about your feels.

Me: Yes! And I found out that…

Suddenly the door opens.

Niall: WE ARE HERE! And we bought a lot of food!

Liam: Yes… Today we will cook!

Zayn: Yes! And it will be really good!

We laughed so hard.

Niall: Why are you laughing? Did we say something funny?

Me: Are you really cooking today?

Zayn: Of course we are!

Danielle: Ok, I only wish that you won´t burn the kitchen.

We laughed even harder.

Liam: We aren´t! Trust on us!

Niall: I think that we should do a bet!

Me: I accept that!

Zayn: Ok, what do you want to bet?

Danielle: If we win… You have to be our maid for a day!

Niall: Ok, and if we win you will be it!

Me: TREAT!

They ran to the kitchen and start to cook. Danielle whispered me.

Danielle: You and I have to talk later.

Me: Ok!

Boys were cooking for almost an hour and they didn´t let us come inside the kitchen because they said it was a surprise… It was almost the hour for the dinner… Plates were on the table and food was almost ready, but Louis and Harry hadn´t arrived yet.

Liam: If Louis and Harry don´t arrive before we sit on the table, they wouldn´t have dinner.

I start to laugh.

Me: Daddy Direction on action.

They start to laugh too. The door opens, they were here.

Liam: FINALLY!

Zayn: Where were you two?

Louis: We needed to talk for some things.

Harry: Yeah… And time went so fast.

Niall: Ok, whatever… The dinner is ready! SIT DOWN NOW!

Harry look at me, and sat down. I didn´t want to sit next to him, because it will be weird and everyone will find out what happened, so I sat next to Louis and Danielle.

Niall: Here is our dinner!

He put it in the middle of the table.

Danielle: It looks good!

Liam: We know!

Me: Let´s see if the taste is good as its look.

We start to eat it and it was really good… I think that we lost the wager… When we finished it.

Liam: So… What is the verdict?

Danielle and I look at each other…

Danielle: Ok guys, you won!

Niall: YEES! Now we have two maids for us!

Louis: What? I don´t understand anything…

Zayn: We do a bet and we won so they have to be our cooks for a day.

Louis: Mine too?

Me: Sorry but no… You weren´t here.

Louis: It´s unfair!

We started to laugh… I look at Harry… I want to talk to him now… But I don´t know how get it with everyone around us.

Louis: And we have dessert?

Zayn: Ops… We forgot that…

That´s my opportunity.

Me: I want some ice cream!

Niall: Yes! Me too!

Me: Ok, and what if me and Harry go for ice creams and you clean the kitchen and plates?

Danielle: I agree on that!

She winked at me, I bet she knows what I want to do.

Louis: Ok!

I take some money and me and Harry went out for the dessert, I hope it will be a good one.