Chapter 11 - Girls Day (Part 1)

I realised that Angie and I's girls weekend had began as soon as I woke up because my phone had been taken from my dresser. I wasn't too sure what her point was in stealing my phone, but I guessed it was a good idea and a good way to get me out of bed.

"Where's my phone?" I yelled sleepily, trying to pull myself out of bed. I stumbled out of bed and to the kitchen, finding Angie sitting there, flicking through my phone. "Give it back." I mumbled sleepily, leaning against the wall and wiping my tired eyes.

"Nope." She smirked, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Dude." I mumbled, walking over to her and snatching the phone out of her hands. "My phone." I scowled and found she was scrolling through mine and Ryder's texts. "I hate you." I mumbled, walking back to my room and throwing myself under the covers again with my phone close to my chest this time.

"Marls!" Angie shouted, walking into my room and pulling the covers off of me and jumping over me.. I groaned and pushed my head into the pillow. "You said you'd hang out with me!" Angie leaned down and began whining in my ear.

"I did, but not at..." I opened one eye and fumbled with my phone before turning the screen on. "Twelve?" I whispered. "Fine. Lemme get dressed." I mumbled, slamming the door in her face and running to the cupboard on the other side of the room.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a white jumper. I slipped on my ugg boots and tied up my hair, leaving my room and walking into Angie's. "What time did you get to bed, dude?" She asked as I fell onto her bed and got comfy.

"Um, eleven?" I laughed. 

Angie smiled and pulled out a tub of lemon sherbets from her drawer. "Eat, it'll wake you up more!"

I whined and opened the one she had threw at me. "Better?" She chuckled, sitting it on her dresser. I nodded and slid up leaning against the wall, leaning against the wall.

"So," she smirked, "how's Ryder in bed?"

I looked at her wide-eyed, almost spitting out the lolly in my mouth. "What? I don't think those are questions you should ask and expect to get answers." I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Well, I'd answer if you asked me. I'd be like Hell yeah, Jake is the best in bed and he's always so sweet and caring to me and never takes his eyes off of me." She shrugged casually.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered. 

"No, Marley Rose." She poked her tongue out at me and looked down at her hands, admiring her nails and scratching the backs of her hand. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off, knowing she was going to say something stupid.  

"Anyway," I said, changing the subject with a wave of my hand. "Today, I have the mission to get you to eat Nutella." I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Nope. Not eating it." She chuckled, tucking some of her hair behind her ear and smiling brightly at me.

"Why not?" I laughed. "It's the best thing to happen to the world!" 

"No, I am." She replied flicking her hair back.

"Totally!" I mocked her, flicking my hair way more exaggerated than her.

"I hate you." Angie sighed.

"I hate you, too."

"No. I couldn't hate you." She fiddled with the little charm on her necklace. "You let me live with you. You helped me with all of my problems. I don't think I could ever hate you." She crawled over to me and gave me a hug from the side, kissing my cheek.