ComicCon

You were in San Diego for your first time at ComicCon, having a very privileged access since you were there with your boyfriend, who was himself on a TV show.
You were watching him for afar, being so sweet with his fans, answering personal questions about himself in the funniest way possible, and acting silly in general, always throwing a glance in your direction to see if he was making you laugh too.
Few fans knew that you were his girlfriend, but the ones who did acted very nicely towards you. Everyone was very welcoming.
In the afternoon, while a few people were hanging around the cast, preparing interviews and meet and greets with fans, you finally were allowed to approach your boyfriend, running in his open arms so that he could tightly hug you.
"Are you having fun?" Tyler asked, his face buried in your hair.
"Yes... But I miss you." You answered, holding him even tighter.
You both pulled back to look in each other's eyes. He gently pulled your hair behind your ear, having that smile you were always falling for on his face.
Some guy came in, asking everyone to get ready for the interviews, you already had to let go of your boyfriend.
A camera crew walked up to both of you, you wanted to get out of the shot but Tyler's arm closed around your waist, pulling you back, squeezing your body against his.
"No, I can't..." You mumbled, pulling your dress down, feeling really uncomfortable.
"Don't worry, you look amazing. As always." He sweetly said in your ear, his warm breath against your skin, sending shivers down your spine.
You smiled but couldn't help trying to fix your hair, pulling down on your best summer dress, wanting to hide yourself as the camera's light turned red and the interviewer turned to face you both with a big smile.
You didn't dare to say anything beside "Hi" every time Tyler introduced you in front of another camera, listening to what he was saying, impressed by how calm he was with all this attention on him and laughing at his jokes.
His hand never moved away from your waist and he kept holding you tightly against him, which was a good thing because you were too shy for this kind of things, feeling your legs being all weak, close to start shaking every time an interviewer talked to you instead of Tyler.

The interviews kept going on and on and you didn't feel any better until it finally stopped.
A staff member said that you had 20 minutes until the meet and greet with the fans.
"You were perfect (Y/N)" Tyler said, pulling you closer to kiss your lips.
"At least now, everybody knows that you're mine." You replied, kissing him again.
"I was about to say the same thing." He said, and you felt him smiling while still kissing you.
He pulled away and looked around.
"Come" He said, taking your hand in his and quickly leading you out of the room.
He almost made you run through the corridors. You met two Game of Thrones actors on the way and you had to keep yourself from fangirling, not wanting to embarrass your boyfriend in front of anyone.
You got in an less crowded area. He opened a door and pushed you in.
"Tyler! What are you doing?" You asked, wanting to sound offended but you were too amused.
It was a small bathroom with only two toilets and a sink. He kicked both doors open like a ninja, making you giggle, to make sure you were alone. It was quite small but the decoration was pretty luxurious.
You looked at yourself in the large mirror above the sink, thinking you actually looked okay today in your nice dress. He walked back to you, pulling you against him, burying his face in your neck, kissing you.
His hand caressed your leg up under your dress, a thumb getting under the fabric of your panties, pulling it down before you stopped him.
"What if someone comes in?!" You asked.
His only answer was to push your back against the door before passionately kissing your lips.
"I'm serious" You said, fighting yourself to stop him because you were really starting to feel turned on.
"Come on, I'll be quick." He said, against your lips, his other hand getting under your dress.
You reached for his jeans, unzipping them and pulling his already hard dick out of his boxers, feeling him smile in your kiss once again.
He made your turn around, pressing your chest against the door, squeezing your body against his. You could feel his hard cock pressing against your ass, as he pulled your hair away from your neck to kiss you, roughly sucking on the skin, leaving a love bite on it.
His hands got on each one of your hips, one slowly caressing its way down to your panties.
You felt his palm between your legs, touching you through your panties. It didn't take long for you to start moaning, trying to keep as quiet as you could, as his fingers were pushing at your entrance, making you desperately want him to push them in but the fabric of your underwear was holding him from going in too deep.
His hand left you when you were hopelessly wanting more. He took his time, caressing your hips and kissing behind your neck.
You finally felt his hands grabbing your hips, positioning you. You took a step back to offer him your ass, chest and head still pressed against the door, holding yourself to the doorknob and to the edge of the sink.
He pulled your dress up, tugging it up in your panties, as he slowly removed the fabric between your legs to one side, holding it with his thumb, the rest of his hand on your hip. He took his dick in the other, sliding his tip from your ass to your clit, teasing you, only slightly dipping himself in at your entrance before continuing his way.
He did it until you couldn't take it anymore. Finally shoving himself in you, giving you what you wanted.
He placed his free hand on your hip, using it to pull your ass against him, sliding in you deeper.
You slowly started moving, getting used to his hard length shoved deep inside you.
He started gently thrusting, slowly building up the pleasure for both of you. Your moves were wide, he was almost completely sliding himself out of you and you were pushing your ass against him when he was getting back in to get him as deep as you could.
Each move making muffled sounds and moans escape your lips as you were getting closer.
His thrusts got quicker. You could feel your whole body tensing up from the pleasure, your walls tightening around him, turning his heavy breathing into moans of pleasure.
He was sliding himself back and forth in you with quick moves. You were close and you knew he was too. You pushed yourself back against him again, as strongly as you could to get his whole length inside you, standing on tiptoes to give him as much access as possible.
You were loudly moaning, saying his name, hearing him moaning back to you.
You both reached your climax as he released himself inside you. He slowly pulled your ass on him a few more times and then got out of you. His body pushing you back against the door and his lips getting back on the love bite he had just made you before.
You turned around to face him, intensely kissing his lips, your hands up around his neck to pull him closer to you.
He stepped back and smiled at you, putting his cock back in his pants and zipping them up. You pulled your dress down, adjusting your panties looking in the mirror, trying to cover the bruise of your neck with your hair.
"Okay, let's go." You said, once you were ready because Tyler was waiting on you, staring at you with a satisfied smile.
"What?" You asked.
"Nothing. I love you, that's all." He answered, planting a soft kiss on your lips.
You smiled back at him as he opened the door for you. His hands around your waist, you both walked back to the room where the whole cast and ComicCon crew were probably waiting for Tyler.