Ooh La La

You had been dating Stiles Stilinski for almost nine months now, but you had been having sex for less than half of that amount of time. The last time the two of you had a steady session (sex/study session - his new term of course) you had let it slip out that he was too gentle with you all the time. You had your best orgasms whenever he would thrust into you as hard as he could, or when he would bite down on your shoulder to keep his moans down. That last pillow talk session had lead you to your current situation - being blindfolded and lead into his bedroom.
You held his hands as he guided you towards the bed, instinctively preparing yourself to stub your toes on his clothing or books or chairs. Instead your path was remarkably smooth, your head tilting in curiosity.
"Stiles? What's going on?" You asked him, coming to a sudden halt against his chest. His arms wrapped around your waist and his lips met yours for a sweet and passionate kiss, a tiny smile forming on your face in response. You adored him - more than anything in the world... but you wanted a good and hard fuck.
"I've been thinking about what you said, (Y/N). I want to try something out with you. But you need to be honest with me. If I hurt you or I scare you, please tell me." Thin and nimble fingers reached behind your head and untied the blindfold, where you were facing his remarkably clean bed. On each corner of his bed frame were belts, and a box of what looked like toys and lotion was at the end of the bed.
"You want me to fuck you, so I'm going to fuck you. Do you trust me?"
You were already starting to get wet just from picturing what he had planned, nodding rapidly and standing on your toes to kiss him again. "I trust you. I love you."
He smiled at you and took your hand, kissing the back of it before spinning the two of you around and laying you down on the bed.
"Remember, tell me if you want me to stop." He was already hesitating with taking off your clothes, but you could feel him starting to harden against your leg.
"Right now I want you to go.... please." You started to unbutton your skirt, but his hands cut you off. His speed of undressing you was surprising to you, yanking both your skirt and panties down your legs in one swift movement. He pulled you up by the small of your back to un-clasp your bra and open up your shirt, sliding it down your arms and kissing your neck.
"You ready?" he whispered gruffly, the feeling of his lips against your neck made you keen underneath him.
"God yes..." you replied, closing your eyes and arching your body into his touch. You felt him pull something out from underneath his pillow, and seconds later he was lifting your arms up and tying something cool around your wrists.
Oh God... he was tying you up.
You couldn't hold back the small moan, watching with hooded eyes as he fastened his makeshift ties around your ankles too. He disappeared from sight momentarily, re-appearing with something small in his hands. He manouvered to the end of his bed and lifted your thighs up enough for him to lock eyes on the most intimate part of you, a blush coating your face almost instantly.
"You're so wet baby..." he groaned, his tongue swiping the moisture from you as if it was liquid gold. You immediately gasped and let your thighs part of their own will, pausing slightly when you heard something click. You were about to ask what was going on before a familiar thrum filled the air while Stiles carefully set the small bullet vibrator against your lips.
You groaned happily and tried to arch your hips up, an attempt to silently guide him to his designated target. But the restraints were a little too much for you to do so, opening your mouth instead. "Ung... put it on my clit babe." No sooner had you instructed him did he oblige, the delicious pressure making you keen and moan slowly.
The restraints around your wrists made it hard for you to lift your head up, but if you angled your neck right you could see your boyfriend's face. This vibrator wasn't nearly as fast as the one you had secretly bought for yourself, but feeling his heavy breath on your clit and the look on his face was enough to make your eyes roll into the back of your head.
"F-fuck Stiles... ohmygod..." Your hips tilted up and down rhythmically, biting down on your tongue to keep from just screaming. Knowing he was watching you shake and quiver was a whole new level of pleasure, and despite the vibrator you could still hear him unzip his pants and grunt when he started to stroke his cock.
He began to experiment with applying pressure to your clit, your toes curling quickly in response. It didn't take you very long to start to feel the pressure building up in your abdomen, a constant chant of "fuck fuck fuck fuck" leaving your lips. The final jolt before your orgasm hit made your back arch and your body thrash. You had never had an orgasm like this, it was all you could do to not pass out.
Your ears were so full of your own cries and moans that you didn't really hear Stiles roll on a condom and shuffle his way in between your thighs, pulling the vibrator away and quickly shoving himself inside of you.
"Hnng- oh god..." you gasped, pressing your head back into his pillows. He took it as an open invitation to attack your neck with his lips, shifting to nibbling with his teeth as he began to set a steady rhythm of pounding into you.
"You're so damn wet for me babe... God you're dirty aren't you?" You had managed to tilt your hips up enough for his own to brush up against your clit as he moved above you. You hated to admit it, but you loved this. You were already spreading your legs so wide that your muscles were aching, and you were certain you had thoroughly soaked his bed sheets.
You hadn't even realized how hard you were pulling until the restraints around your ankles snapped, not even bothering to wait before wrapping your legs firmly around his hips. "Fuck... just like that. Please Stiles..."
One of the numerous things that turned you on about him were his arms... from the elbows down he wasn't a young boy, rather a man who could do things to you... things like tie you up and fuck you into his mattress. Those magnificent hands were gripping your ass firmly, squeezing every once in a while and making you whimper every time.
His breathing was becoming erratic and heavy again, and for a moment the old and shy Stiles nearly surfaced. But instead of cupping your face to kiss you like he usually did when the two of you grew close, he pecked your lips once before kissing and sucking his way from your mouth to your collarbone.
He set your hips down and moved his hands away from your ass, but you weren't too worried about what he was doing. Your thighs were aching and your hips were sore, but God were you close. The sudden realization that only you would ever be able to see this side of Stiles, that he would only do this for you made you moan out his name with what little breath you had left.
"S-stiles... I'm gonna-"
"I know baby, I know. God me too..."
He couldn't stop fucking you to un-tie your binds, but he did lift his head from your neck to look at you. You could feel your hair sticking to your forehead, and you were almost certainly blushing - but the way he was looking at you made you feel like you were perfect to him.
He seemed to understand how much you appreciated and loved him, because he reached up to where your hands were tied and held your hand as you climaxed together. He came first, his hips stuttering as he muffled his cries in your shoulder. You had to gyrate your hips a little to continue the friction before you fell over the edge a second time, this orgasm considerably weaker than your last.
You didn't care though... this was definitely the best sex you two have had yet. Stiles remained on top of you for a few moments, trying to catch his breath. Eventually he did pull out of you, disposing of his condom and untying your hands.
You were quick to nuzzle into his side as best you could, but already you were extremely sore. The sex had seemed to wear him out too, he was too tired to even pull his covers over the two of you.
Instead you stayed tangled together until you fell asleep, a soft smile and an "I love you" lingering on your lips.